Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Keepsakes

hi heres the next part probably only about 6 parts left now I'm gonna miss writing this series so much

Part 39

Faith sat calmly, althoguh everynow and again a distinst look of irritation flashed across her face. He hands and feet were bound with thick rope and her captor, a rather crazy Neil had tied her to the radiator in the living room. She looked at him as he swaggered into the room. Gos how she hated him.

Faith: You wont get away with this
    Neil: Get away with what?
    Faith: Holding me hostage like this.

Neil laughed and Faith faltered

Neil: You think everythings about you dont you Faithy.
    Faith: No actually I dont and dont call me Faithy
    Neil: Why what you gonna do about it?
    Faith: I...
    Neil: Nothing thats what there's nothing you can do cos I'm Neil Harrington and you're just a little pipsqueek with an attitude problem. So theres nothing you can do about it k' Faithy?
    Faith: Its Faith Angela actually. God I thought you'd at least have learnt my name by now. You really are stupid.

Faith smiled as she saw the anger flicker across his face and knew that she had won round one of their little arguament. She just had to keep him talking.

Neil: Why you little...
    Faith: I'm nearly eleven Neil hardly little. I'm not a baby
    Neil: You act like it
    Faith: Look who's talking

Neil paced the room before dragging a stool from the corner, placing it in the middle of the room and sitting down to face Faith.

Faith: Look what do you want because I'm starting to get a little impatient.

Neil stared at her with utter hatred.

Neil: I want your mum back
    Faith: And you think kidnapping her daughter will do that.

Faith snorted in a mocking sort of way.

Neil: It will work.
    Faith: Why has she left you anyway
    Neil: Thats between us...
    Faith: It doesnt matter it'll never work and then you'll get sent to prison, people dont mess with our family

Neil scoffed at Faiths misplaced confidence

Neil: Ahh you see it will work cos if your mum doesnt come back then I slit your little throat.

Neil puller a thick carving knife around 8 inches long from beneath his jacket. Faith blinked in slight fear but quickly regained her composure.

Faith: You cant scare me, it doesnt work. Dave Dalton tried that and he ended up with a bullet in his head.
    Neil: Yeah and if I heard right from your mum you ended up with a bullet in your chest. You nearly died
    Faith: Yeah but I didnt die did I
    Neil: Shame...
    Faith: Yeah it is cos if I were dead I wouldnt have to listen to this crap would I.

Neil narrowed his eyes and fingered the edge of the knife

Neil: You'll pay Faith, you'll pay

^^^^^^^

Dennis strolled up to Erins front door with a smile on his face and a spring in his step. He'd done it. He'd gotten his family back and he didnt think he'd ever been happier.
    He knocked at the door and a cheerful Erin opened the door to his and led him into the living room. Dennis having not seen Erin for some months noticed some obvious changes in Erin. Presumably from her relationship with Pete and the reconciliation with her daughter.
    Her brown eyes looked young andher hair shone with new vibrance but the mst obvious change was the rounding bump protruding from her stomach.

Dennis: Wow you look great when did that happen?

He gestured to the bump.

Erin: I'm seven months gone. Its a boy, I cant wait.
    Dennis: I bet pete's happy
    Erin: Pleased as puch. I'll go get the girls

Erin walked to the bottom of the stairs and shouted up.

Erin: FAITH!! ALYSS!! YOUR DADS HERE!

Ellie and Alyss quickly came into the room with sheepish looks on their faces.

Alyss: Dad what are you doing her? I thought mum was getting me.
    Dennis: She was but she asked me to come instead. Where's your sister?

Alyss looked at her feet

Dennis: Ally?
    Alyss: I couldnt stop her dad I told her not to but you know what stupid Faiths like she just went.
    Dennis: Hey slow down, went where?
    Alyss: Home. She walked home about and hour ago
    Erin: What I didnt even hear the door

Dennis studied his daughters face

Dennis: Home? are you sure Alyss?
    Alyss: Possitive why?

Blind panic surged through Dennis as he headed to the door.

Dennis: I cant explain now ok. Erin I need you to take care of Alyss for a bit ok and call Sharon for me. There's somewhere I have to be...

Next part: Is this one situation even Faith cant wriggle out of?

Go Faith!Fab,more asap

Brilliant!
    Thanks to Abi for my fab avatar!

Hi its me again this is part 40 I cant believe it. When I wrote keeping it in the family I said it would be shorter that keeping the faith which had 30 parts, and it wasnt, it was 10 parts longer and when I started this I said it would only be about 15 parts and its going to be about 45 making it longer than keeping it oin the family lol. Just a short part I will try post another part later too

Part 40

Dennis couldnt think straight. He ran to the car and set off without even stopping to put on his seat belt.
    He stopped at the traffic lights and tapped his finger impatiently on the steering wheel.

Dennis: Come on, come on come on

This wasnt happening. Why couldnt anything ever be simple, ever be safe. If Faith had gone back tot he house alone Neil could have still been there. What if he'd hurt her? Even if he wasnt there anything could have happened to her. Dennis put his foot down and quickly navigated the short distance between erins house and the place he used to call home.
    He got out of the car and walked up the steps to the house. The door was open...

^^^^^^^

Faith couldnt help but smile. She had found a brand new way to irritate Neil. Apparently he was too keen of humming or singing and so after five rounds of 'I'm a little tea pot' Faith had moved on to 'wheels on the bus'

Faith: The wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, round and round, the wheels on the bus go round and round, all day long.

She paused for effect as Neil groaned before taking and deep breath and continuing.

Faith: The wipers on the bus go swish swash swish, swish swash swish, swish swash swish, the wipers on the bus go...
    Neil: FOR GOD'S SAKE SHUT UP! SHUT UP, SHUT UP, SHUT UP,!

Faith grinned profusely. This was going to be easy

Next part: Things take a turn for the worst

Great! Can't wait for the next part!
    Thanks to Abi for my fab avatar!

Brilliant, more asap

Amazing. More asap please

It's like reading a good book, you want to know what happens but you don't want to finish reading it! Please start something else when this one ends, otherwise I'll have nothing to read!
    Last edited by Harmanizing; 07-01-2006 at 11:57.

this is really good more soon please

Quote Originally Posted by Harmanizing
    It's like reading a good book, you want to know what happens but you don't want to finish reading it! Please start something else when this one ends, otherwise I'll have nothing to read!
    Thanks thats one of the nicest things anyone has ever said about my writing. I dont want to finsh it either, it sounds wierd but I'm really gonna miss Faith after all she was my creation I'm kind of attatched to her but all good things must come to an end and dont worry I will be back with a new script before you know it, although I have some old projects to finish first.

Part 41

Dennis walked into the darkened hallway. He looked down and saw Faith's overnight bag slumped by the doorway, her old brown bear poking its head out of the top. She'd been here.
    Dennis didnt move. He found an unfamiliar feeling washing over him, he was afraid. Afraid for so many reasons and yet afraid for no reasons at all. He was afraid for Faith, she could be hurt or worse. She could be trapped and alone. Anyone could have taken her, Neil could have taken her. And then yet again she could be fine. She could be upstairs playing with her toys or fast asleep on her bed. The only problem was Dennis was too scared to find out.
    He was afraid that if anything had happened he would lose Sharon all over again. He let her down before and he nearly lost her for good. He couldnt do that again. He vividly remembered the look on her face when he had told her that Faith had been shot all those years ago. She had looked so betrayed and he'd been forced to watch as her face crumpled from joy at seeing him to disbelief that he had let her down and her daughter was hurt.

Dennis: Sharon go! Its me he wants I'll make sure she's ok I promise!

He'd promised to keep Faith safe and he hadnt. He didnt know if she was safe now. He was too afraid to find out and most of all he was afraid that by standing there worrying it was all ready too late. He was scared there was nothing he could do. He was scared he had failed himself.
    Dennis shook his head and brought up his defences, he needed to be strong, focussed. It was at that moment he heard the distinct sound of singing. He looked up and headed towards the living room, his heart in his throat with anticipation.

^^^^^^^

Faith: The wipers on the bus go swish swash swish, swish swash swish, swish swash swish, the wipers on the bus go...
    Neil: FOR GOD'S SAKE SHUT UP! SHUT UP, SHUT UP, SHUT UP,!

Faith stopped, an innocent look etched on her face before the room door slowly crept open and Dennis walked through the door.
    Faith almost felt dizzy as a rush of hope flew through her body. He was here, he would save he, just like before, just like always.
    Dennis's first words were of concern for his daughter.

Dennis: Faith sweetie are you ok?

Faith gave him a pretty smile.

Faith: Yeah dad I'm ok but I want to go home
    Dennis: We will sweetie, we will

Dennis looked to Neil who had kicked his chair away and stepped closer to Faith, the knife held high infront of him.

Neil: Dont come any closer
    Dennis: Let her go

Neil laughed, he actually laughed.

Neil: You dont honestly think thats gonna work do you. Dont be stupid I really expected more from you Dennis.
    Faith: Who you calling stupid, stupid.

Neil rounded on Faith, half turning to her.

Neil: Shut up or you know what'll happen to you.

He drew alone across his kneck to illistrate his point before turning back to Dennis.

Neil: Its over Rickman. I win, I get Sharon, you lose the kids and best of all I get to do this.

Neil surged foreward and through the fit of panic and confusing Dennis felt a sharp pain at his side before slipping to the floor, his head spinning, his heart slowing and blood seeping into the carpet...

Next time: Will Dennis be ok? What happens when Sharon finds out? Can Chrissie help? And will Faith be able to cope?

Thread Information