Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The truth will out?

The truth will out?

I have just read in Whats on TV that Sharon goes to visit Vicki and Michelle and that Phil goes with her. Does anyone think the story of little Mark being a Mitchell is going to come out after all this time? It's always been lying there in in the background, with only Michelle's late brother Mark knowing the truth.

Doubt it somehow.

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    I can't see it - Michelle didn't like Phil or Grant from the start, so I can't see her letting it slip to Phil.... stranger things have happened but I don't think it will happen..

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Quote Originally Posted by Harmanizing
    I have just read in Whats on TV that Sharon goes to visit Vicki and Michelle and that Phil goes with her. Does anyone think the story of little Mark being a Mitchell is going to come out after all this time? It's always been lying there in in the background, with only Michelle's late brother Mark knowing the truth.
    where did u hear this rumor ?? was it in some magazine ?? can u share your source ???

It's just what they think could happen because of a spoiler.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmanizing
    I had thought about that too, but I thought Sharon also knew. When Grant came back and him and Sharon had a heart to heart I thought about little Mark, but obviously I was wrong and Sharon doesn't know.
    Sooz

Quote Originally Posted by Sooz15
    I had thought about that too, but I thought Sharon also knew. When Grant came back and him and Sharon had a heart to heart I thought about little Mark, but obviously I was wrong and Sharon doesn't know.
    no i dont think sharon does know but im not sure?
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

As I remember it Michelle never told anyone but Mark. I don't think she would ever tell Phil but I did just wonder if she might tell Sharon?
    In reply to Just_Jodi, I didn't read it anywhere, it's just an idea I had myself when I read about Sharon and Phil going to America together.
    Did anyone else notice the irony of the fact that Sharon has twice held in her hand a ticket for Dennis to go to the States and both times someone else has ended up going with her?
    Last edited by Harmanizing; 04-01-2006 at 11:56.

Quote Originally Posted by Sooz15
    The heart to heart was about the child that Grant has by his wife.

Quote Originally Posted by Kim131
    The heart to heart was about the child that Grant has by his wife.
    That's right and Sharon also told him that she had aborted his baby, which she thought had left her infertile.

This made me wonder whether Sharon would tell Grant about little Mark, but I didn't remember that Michelle had only told Mark and that in fact Sharon doesn't know about it.
    Sooz

Thread Information