Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Casualty- Our History makes Our Future

Just read the next part, how could u be so mean.
    Also just read ur spoilers on the HO forum for the christmas special, sounds good.

well it's not as mean as what i've got planned... spoliers are good for the X-mas eppy aren't they.. but Selenaaaa! (who are ya on the HO forum out of curiosity? lol

Later on Harry and Selena arrived at there villa apartment in the Maldives, Selena was already breath taken by all of what she had seen, it was ideal paradise, infact it was paradise

Harry: say hello to our home for the next two weeks

Selena: Oh Harry this, this is just heaven

Harry: well it’s all because I love you

Selena: I love you to, but seriously, this is too much

Harry: well we can’t go home now

Selena: I wouldn’t dream of it

Harry: shall we go in then and unpack, or cases are already inside

Selena: okay

Selena smiles as she takes Harry’s hand and he leads her inside this luxury villa and when inside

Selena: this place is amazing; I thought it was fantastic having a villa in the sea but this.. I don’t know its beautiful, I know you said you would surprise me on this, but I didn’t expect you to do all this for us

Harry: well you’re worth it

Selena: and you’re not? Course you are I wouldn’t be with you if you weren’t

Harry: I know that.. Now shall we unpack?

Selena: might as well

Harry: so madam, if you would like to follow me to our room, where are cases are

Selena: yes, I think I would have to make sure its perfect for us

Harry: with you in, it will be

Selena: aww Harper charm doesn’t work on me this early in the day

Harry: it shouldn’t have to now your Mrs Harper

Selena: how could I forget that (Selena stares at Harry for a while) anyway I thought you wanted to unpack

Harry: Right, yeah

That night Harry and Selena were about to have there first meal on the island, this was predominantly said to be the most romantic dinners of them all included in the honeymoon package.

Selena and Harry followed the waitress who was accompanying that evening down along the decking, which led down to the beach,

Waitress: If you like to come down here

Selena: Ooo wait, I can’t go across the sand in these shoes

Harry: take them off then

Selena: that’s what I was planning to do

Selena takes off her shoes and picks then up before linking into Harry and following the waitress down to the table which had candles lit around it, with the table and chairs in the shallow waters of the sea and it was layed with the food

Waitress: your table

Harry: Thank you

Selena, just smiles, as they waitress pours the glasses of wine

Waitress: If you require anything just ring the bell

The waitress leaves the two alone in the moonlit sky with burning candles aflame and a whole sense of love filling the air.

Selena: this is more romantic than what I expected

Harry: Mm it is

Selena: with good food and you and this lovely setting makes it all extra special

Harry: and I thought you were the one here that made everything special

Selena: aww Harry... we should start eating can’t let this go to waste now can we

Harry: no, especially when it’s something as nice as this

An hour later, Harry and Selena had finished their meal; Selena sat staring at Harry through the burning candle flame, Harry to was looking at Selena but wondering what she was thinking as she had that glint in her eye. Selena began running her foot up and down Harry’s leg, to try and get some action for there first night

Harry: Sel, you have wet feet

Selena: Ooo sorry (giggling) this was lovely, wasn’t it

Harry: Mmm, well I suppose the have to make it this way

Selena: maybe, I mean it is just amazing

Harry: exactly, now shall we ring for desert

Selena: No,

Harry: why?

Selena: because I have a better idea

Harry: what’s that then?

Selena: (picking up her shoes) come on

Harry: where we going

Selena: (standing up and holding out her hand) you know where, just come on.. Else, I’ll just go on my own

Harry: (giving in) Okay, but only because I can’t have you on your own

Selena: good, so what you waiting for

Harry: nothing

Harry stands up and walks up to Selena who takes his hand and leads him off. Selena had took Harry back to the villa, on entering Selena shut the main door tight before throwing her arms around Harry’s next as he had his hand around her waist.

Harry: so what are we doing back here, Mrs Harper?

Selena: You know Harry; I don’t really have to spell it out do I

Harry: no I suppose you don’t

Selena: well then

The kiss passionately before making there way to their room, where they find it covered in rose petals, a nice smell around of some sort of love potion, most probably all set up by the organisers of the honeymoons within the Maldivian island

Selena: (smiling) oh, well this just adds to it all doesn’t it

Harry: (now also smiling) can’t let it all go to waste

Selena: no, we can’t

Harry: so

Selena: so Harry....

Selena begins to undo Harry’s top as he slid down the straps to her dress........

*ahem* they are only dancing, lol *ahem*

I can't wait to read more, my names the same on the HO forum its Footie_Chick, i think its easier to remember having the same names.

oh spose thats fairly obvious when you come to think of it isn't it?

here's some more

It was the morning after the night of eventful actions , they had been awake a few minuets Selena’s head was buried in Harry’s chest as he had his arm around he stroking her hair, both were smiling though, Selena let out a yawn

Harry: Hey, what’s that for?

Selena: I’m tired

Harry: Tired

Selena: yes, we’ve hardly slept... you’ve warn me out, I didn’t think you would but you have

Harry: Now how did I do that?

Selena: Don’t play stupid, Harry

Harry: well Selena perhaps you have to remind me

Selena: (giggling) Harry!

Harry: What,

Selena: nothing

At That Selena pulls the bed covers above their heads, but just as they do a knock come to the bedroom door,

Maid: hello room service

The door opens and Harry pop his head out to find a woman bringing up a try of fruit and a jug of water with two glasses

Maid: Breakfast sir...

Selena then pops her head out and stares at the woman before her

Maid: (Bemused) Madam... I will leave this her

At that, the maid decides she doesn’t really want to stay in there any longer as she could kind of gather what happened seeing that there were now dried up and dead rose petals all over the floor as well as clothes so she leaves, Harry, and Selena both burst out laughing

Selena: her face

Harry: I know, she must have been thinking you were

Selena: Oh, don’t... Because you know, I wasn’t

Harry: well I was only saying, anyway how about breakfast then

Selena: Mmm yeah, I am kinda hungry

Selena brought the try of fruit nearer to them both.

Selena: a nice combination here... of all exotic fruits and that

Harry: mmm, well we might as well eat it

Selena: obviously and I’m quite hungry so yeah

Harry: one minuet your tired the next your hungry

Selena: (hitting him playfully) hey

Harry: Sorry

Selena: (picking up an apple slice) Here...

Harry opens his mouth as Selena slowly puts the apple slice in his mouth, Selena watches upon him and smiles as he eats it, with a little squirm on his face

Harry: Sour...

Selena: aww my poor baby,

Harry: It’s not the end of the world

Selena: I know, I was just saying

Harry: (picking up a strawberry) I know, now Misses

Selena: Oh Harry (Selena smile before leaning her head back) go on then

Harry holds the Strawberry up and allows her to bit it bit by bit

A few hours later the happy loved up couple were dressed and about to go out, Selena was in alight pick top and a long white skirt, with a flamboyant belt, she looked pretty much like a Boho Chick, she was just doing her make-up when Harry came in wearing some light beige trousers and a white shirt.

Harry: Selena you don’t need that you’re pretty enough, beautiful infact

Selena: aww sweetheart.... I’m only putting on some Eyeshadow and Mascara... foundation melts in heat

Harry: well all I’m saying you don’t need it

Selena: I’m a woman Harry you wouldn’t understand

Harry: Ooh, I thought you wanted to go out

Selena: I do, just give me five minuets to put some lip-gloss on and put my hair up in the clips and we can go

Harry: here, I’ll do that

Selena allowed Harry, to brush her hair back he left a few strand down at the front, after he twisted her hair in which he did with such tender touch, once he had clipped it back he made Selena turn to face him, Harry straightened out the loose bits of hair so they looked even

Harry: there gorgeous as ever

Selena: Thanks Harry

Selena turns back to the mirror and then puts on her lip-gloss, she saw Harry’s inpatient face go

Selena: Harry, it helps stop dry lips and the like, makes them smooth too

Harry: I didn’t say anything

Selena: But you wanted to... lets go then, this place should be beautiful in the heat

Harry: Right...

Later on Harry and Selena were walking up a large drawn bridge, which crossed a glistening river; the surroundings were more than beautiful.

Selena: Aw, that flower is absolutely gorgeous

Harry: Here

Harry leans over to pick off the flower

Selena: what are you doing?

Harry: what does it look like?

Selena: Looks like someone’s being a naughty husband

Harry: Hey...

Harry picks off the flower and hands it to Selena

Harry: There, a beautiful flower for my beautiful wife

Selena: why thank you

At that, the branch in which the flower was held on falls.

Selena: (laughing) Harry... we’re going to have to run before anyone finds out you do this

Harry: Okay... run

Harry and Selena ran to the other side of the bridge, but stayed on it, when they stopped running, they both stood laughing whilst having each others arms around their wastes, Selena also still had the flower.

Selena: (laughing) I can’t believe you actually broke a branch

Harry: (also laughing) nor can I, but I only did it to get you a pretty flower

Selena: (turning and leaning on the rope barriers, looking in the river) I know

Selena then sighs as Harry stands beside her; they stand in silent as for a few moments, Harry kisses her on the head, when another couple come up towards them.
    Louise is baaaaaaccccckkkk

Man: Excuse me... Excuse me

Harry: (Turning around) Yes

Man: You dropped this

The man handed over Harry is wallet, and his wife took her turn to say something

Woman: we noticed you dropped it when you were running off

This woman’s voice registered with Selena and so she turned to find it was an old friend of hers

Selena: Helena, isn’t it

Helena: Yeah.. OH my god Selena

Selena: Hiya (Hugging) I haven’t seen you since I went on to train as a police surgeon

Helena: has it really been that long... you’ve met my husband Dom haven’t you

Selena: I think I remember you... you’re sister is married to Will’s brother Tim Manning

Dom: Yeah that’s right, are you still with him, last time I heard of him was he’d just met you and things were great

Helena: Dom.... it doesn’t look like it does it.... so Selena who is this man

Harry: I could ask you the same

Helena: well I’m Helena; I worked at the reception up on the Wards where Selena used to work in St James’

Selena: The good old days, this is Harry Harper, Consultant, and Head of Department at Holby ED

Helena: You mean the Harry Harper, which you went on about for ages after that drugs trial

Selena: (smiling) Yeah

Helena: Oh My God... It’s nice to meet you, I’ve heard a lot about you in the past, naughty, naughty letting Selena leave you like that

Dom: Helena, stop going on

Selena: Oh shut up

Harry: well... Selena is now Mrs Harper

Helena: aww Selena said one day she’ll be with you..., again.. She always said she loved you, even though she didn’t get what she wanted out of..

Selena: Okay, you’ve had your point, you can shut up now.....

Harry: (slipping his arm around her waste) well Selena I don’t know, I could have all your secrets you told about me revealed

Selena: There’s nothing to tell,

Helena: apart from the fact that you said, he was dead hot, romantic, you loved him, oh, and that you wished your snog lasted longer when his daughter caught you

Selena: That last ones not true, but the rest is

Dom: I remember you saying all that

Selena: Harry

Harry: Selena, I’m not bothered because at the end of the day, I felt the same

Selena just grinned, Helena and Don looked at each other, and they had a plan to get all the goss

Helena: Hey we’re going to the bar later for some drinks, want to join

Selena: I... I don’t know, I really fancied a quiet night

Dom: Since when have you liked quiet nights?

Selena: since I’ve been married, found the love of my life and that, besides it’s up to Harry to

Harry: well I’m not to fussy. I suppose we could, Sel what do you think

Selena: alright

Helena: great!

Dom: How’s about you two ladies go off and catch up and pamper yourselves in the spare whilst us two go and bond

Helena: Yeah come on it will be a laugh

Harry: Seems alright to me

Helena: Right then, Selena you can come to that spa with me

Selena: what Spa?

Helena: You’ll see

Dom: and Harry, we’ll go to the bar

Harry: right....

Dom: (Kissing her on the cheek) She you later

Helena: Yeah, course you will babes

However, Selena and Harry had a different approach to their little goodbye for now, they were still wrapped in each others arms

Selena: I suppose I’ll be seeing you later

Harry: mmm, don’t be naughty

Selena: I’ll be your good girl

Harry: So you should be

They then kiss passionately but break off at the response

Helena: get a room!

They both just grin, still holding hands as they walk of in opposite directions until their distanced had allowed them to remain joined.

As Helena and Selena walked off to the northern central part of the Island, where the spa area’s where

Helena: So how long you been together

Selena: Ooo God, erm *counts* 21 months

Helena: Long time

Selena: yeah, we’ve been married what a few days now

Helena: Not long then, but still very loved up

Selena: Yep

Helena: Let’s have a look at your ring then

Selena lifts up her hand and shows off the ring, it glistens in the sunlight

Helena: whoa, that’s beautiful; you must mean something to him, as that’s more than what I got from Dom

Helena shows Selena her ring

Selena: aww that’s cute, you and Dom are just meant to be though and I’m glad you two are still together.... anyway what are you here for

Helena: second honeymoon

Selena: aww, has it really been that long

Helena: fraid so.... you seem happy with Harry, I mean after what you said, I’m surprised

Selena: well I’ve always loved him and he has me, we’ve got good things between us, like you and Dom have

Helena: mm maybe, but you two are so all over each other

Selena: we’re in love and just married for gods sake

Helena: yeah but you and Will were never like that, and I’m sure the old Mr Harper wasn’t with his wife if he had to venture to you

Selena: I have that effect on people

Just started reading this, it brill well done

Thanks

Meanwhile, Harry and Dom were going to the south end of the Island where the bars were.

Dom: so you finally got Dr Donavan back in your arms

Harry: Yes, but it took me a while to get there and it’s Mrs Harper to you

Dom: Right, so how did you manage to pull Selena, I’m sure she was pretty hard; I mean she’s a hottie

Harry: well, Selena and I always had that connection and her being stabbed and Will cheating again made it easier for us to say we loved each other

Dom: Will cheat... he doesn’t seem the type

Harry: well he did, I hated him for it... for hurting Selena, I wanted to be there for her, but I was always rejected

Dom: Selena rejecting you, at one time it was all ‘Harry Harper this and Harry Harper that’... sorry but it was, so she finally gave in and you ended up here

Harry: Mmm, apparently, everyone knew that we were going to get together someday; it came a shock to them when Selena was pregnant and I proposed on the same day she found out

Dom: you’ve got a kid

Harry: Yeah... well, I already have 5; this is my 6th with Sel

Dom: Have been busy... I’m surprised Selena never called Helena, they were such good mates, last thing we heard as Helena said earlier was that her and Will had only started going out... he took the fun out of Selena

Harry: well Selena is a busy Staff Grade in my department and a mother... and Will taking the fun out of Selena what’s that about

Dom: Selena used to be a party girl, she was always out there, after the drugs trial she hit a downer but we made her come out on a few parties and then when with Will, she became boring... nice to see her more up and out, and happy now

Harry: really, well I myself have only just noticed a change in Selena; she’s gone all soft and romantic, and has gone back to that side I saw when I first met her

Dom: and she’s still fit

Harry: Hey, she’s my wife; you’ve got your own... but yeah she is and always will be

Dom: Yeah, my Helena is gorge

Harry: not bad.... blondes aren’t really my thing anymore though

Dom: because you’ve got Selena

Harry: Right

Dom: I’ve never seen a man be so apprehensive of the thought of other woman and to in love with his wife

Harry: blame her for it; if we didn’t get together, I would be boring me

Dom: You said it mate

Selena and Helena were now in a massaging parlour; both were on separate massaging tables, discussing the all-important love lives.

Selena: so you and Dom, what’s the goss I’ve missed?

Helena: not much... we’re still very you know in that area and are planning to maybe have a baby as I’m actually think of quitting as receptionist

Selena: Aww I bet you’ll be a great mother, shame to see your quitting your job though

Helena: ahh well it’s never been the same without you there

Selena: well I had to move on besides it’s where I left my Harry

Helena: Mmm, yeah well I’m settling for the family now, I’m nearly 35 for god sake... how about you, would you ever get done on it with Harry and have kids

Selena: Yeah, we still do get down on it and we already have a beautiful daughter

Helena: already, you’ve been married what

Selena: 2 days

Helena: exactly, how did that come about?

Selena: well after I was stabbed, I found Will had been having another affair so I just got him to divorce me and I got with Harry because I realised I still loved him about I don’t know just over a month into our relationship I found out I was 4 months pregnant and Harry proposed to me just before I told him on that day... it was all so wonderful.... our daughter is called Theresa, she’s 11 months and so adorable

Helena: aww you seem like you’ve got the happiest relationship ever

Selena: well it’s getting there, I couldn’t be happier with anyone else

Helena: all your dream cam true then, as I remember you saying that’s what you wished would happen between you two.... and it shows that you are meant to be... by far

Selena: Thanks, I do love him you know, its not some false allusion because of Will, it just took me a while to be able to say I love him, you know to realise it

Helena: but you did, and you’re happy, I’m glad it’s worked out well for you

Selena: and you

It was later on and Harry and Dom, had been informed the ladies were on their way

Dom: Finally, they are on their way down here

Harry: about time too

Dom: Yeah, I’ll tell you what I’ll get the drinks in.... I’m guessing Selena doesn’t take vodka shots no more

Harry: no all the time no, just get her some white wine; I’m not having her drunk on me again

Dom: why not

Harry: let’s say she ended up worst for wear and saying things, she regretted and she’s a bit of a handful

Dom: ah right, and you want the same again

Harry: Yeah please

Soon Dom returned with the drinks and that’s when the wives returned, Helena went straight over to Dom, and kissed him on the cheek

Helena: Hiya..

Dom: hey babe

And Selena went over to Harry; he wrapped his arms around her waist as she held on to his, and they kissed

Selena: I’ve missed you

Harry: and I’ve missed you

Selena: (giggles) mmm (kisses him)

Harry: Shall we sit down

Selena: Might as well

Selena and Harry sat down, Selena leant into Harry’s side as he had his arm around her, Helena and Dom sat opposite they weren’t so close and kept a bit of a distance between them, but they did keep exchanging glances

Dom: So how was your day ladies?

Helena: It was cool, very relaxing me and Selena had a good old chat and caught up on stuff didn’t we

Selena: yeah, got all the gossip from each other

Harry: such as

Selena: Such as the girly stuff,

Dom: that could mean anything..

Helena: okay, we talked about marriage, sex, family and relationships.. Okay

Selena: and all sordid secrets told

Harry: Oh Selena

Selena: what

Helena: don’t worry there was nothing bad, I promise... not like I told (laughs)

Dom: (Worried) woman hey Harry

Harry: yep

Helena: anyway what were you two up to

Dom: You make it sound like we’re gay

Selena: I hope not

Harry: no... we just talked man to man stuff

Dom: yeah.. fit birds and all that

Selena and Helena both raise their eyebrows and glare at their husbands

Dom: Joke

Helena: it best be

Selena: yeah

Dom: Ooo, anyways the only good-looking woman in here is you two

Helena: aww thanks babe

Selena: don’t think Harry will approve of you saying that

Harry: well I don’t mind because you are totally gorgeous

Selena: just like you are then (kisses him on the cheek)

As the drinks began to flow through, they weren’t so much as drunk but just having a good old laugh, and as of tonight being love songs karaoke a one off night special to set the mood, each one of them had to go up and sing, luckily for them they were the last four to go up and perform a song for their other halves. Soon enough it was the turn of Harry he blew Selena away with Van Morrison’s ‘Have I told you Lately’ Once he had sung he made his way over to Selena who was standing waiting for him, she kissed him as soon as he was in reach

Selena: Harry, that was.. I can’t say how that has made me feel, but one thing I do know is you love me

Harry: of course I do darling and I just had to tell you I love you still, but now it looks like it’s you’re turn now

Selena: don’t remind me, last but not least

As Selena goes up Harry sits down,

Helena: Selena was about in tears down here

Dom: so were you

Helena: Yeah well, it was so sweet

Harry: well thank you, Selena means a lot to me

Helena: she says the same about you

Selena took her chance to sing ‘our love is here to stay’ she hoped it put across to Harry that she hopes to be with him forever and that she sees their love as going on until they die and will go through everything and they’ll still be together, she just hoped Harry felt the same about it all, so as she walked over to were they were sitting, Harry went up to greet her back to the seats

Harry: well, well, well misses I never had you down as a sparkling, astonishing singer... that was just beautiful Selena

Selena: Thanks Harry... singing is one of my hidden talents

Harry: well I’ve you weren’t a doctor I’d say you’d be a multi millionaire singer

Selena: (smiling) aww sweetheart... but if that happened I would never have met you

Harry: now that would be a disappointment, but you should have thought about it

Selena: Would have been a dream, but my heart lies in medicine... and with you

Harry: and mine with you too

As Harry and Selena sat back down,

Dom: Selena... didn’t know you could sing that was great

Helena: you mean Fab; you’ve got the most amazing voice I’ve heard for a doctor... sorry Harry

Harry: no, I agree, Selena is truly amazing

Selena: as you keep telling me... but you’re a good singer to with the romantic ballads they’re just lovely

Helena: Selena you’ve definatly gone way to soppy and soft

Selena: what

Dom: she means where is tough cookie Selena

Selena: ahh, she’s on a break and loved up little me, is taken her chance to enjoy herself with her husband, Harry knows that don’t you

Harry: yes, that is true; she’s very feisty and tough when it comes to work, and sometimes at home especially towards Lara

Selena: do you have to bring her name up

Harry: Sorry, but its’ true, but your better then her in many ways and that’s why I love you....

Selena: (smiles) and I love you because, you except me for who I am, you make me smile, you care for me and...

Helena: Just stop it now ey? We can all see you love each other, lets talk about something else

Dom: Hey, I know the most embarrassing thing you’ve done whilst being together

Helena: Oo now that’s a good, one Selena we’ll start with you

Selena: why me

Helena: because I said so

Selena: Okay erm, (smiles) they day I found I was pregnant and Harry proposed, I sort of got a bit drunk and I was saying stuff like Harry didn’t love me and all that he didn’t want me because he said I had to sleep in the spare room and sit in the back of the car, then I threw up... and the next morning I didn’t know where I was.. So kind of embarrassing for both of us

Dom: whoa, so you do still get out an have fun

Helena: That’s bad.... I’ve never said anything like that... how about you Harry

Harry: well this is not strictly from when we were together but I did embarrass myself at attempting to ask Selena out and telling her I love her and facing up with the rejection... however I always went back to try again, really embarrassing when she rejected me

Helena: Ooo bad

Selena: so how about you two

Dom: Well Helena’s mum was staying at our place as she was ill and instead of going onto bed with my wife I went into to wrong room and ended up talking dirty to my mother in law

Selena: now that is just wrong, how could you mistake Cathy to Helena?

Dom: I don’t know

Harry: That’s just silly you can’t not know

Dom: well I didn’t alright.. Helena why don’t you tell them your embarrassing moment

Helena: It was valentines day and I dressed up really sexy in a corset and that, and when we were about to get down on it, I could take it off as the zip jammed, and then it ended up jamming in my skin so we had to go down to A+E in St James’

Selena: Oh now that is embarrassing

Quote Originally Posted by bubblegum_fairy

This part makes some reference to breife encounters, to the Lex scene near the end

Later on in Holby ED, Bex was just about to leave to meet Luke at the gates but before she could go, she got Sam, Charlie, and Selena together to say farewell.

Bex: Sam, I’m going to miss you loads you’ve made me laugh and you’ve just been absolutely great

Sam: Bex, what can I saw your amazing, miss ya lots

Bex: Oh Sam, come here

Bex pulled Sam in for a hug and the tears were already flowing

Bex: You be good, for you mum and for me else, I’ll come and check up on you

Sam: Sure, I’ll be an angle

Bex: I’m being serious I’ll hunt you down

Sam just smiles, as Bex turns to Charlie

Bex: Charlie I don’t know what to say apart from thank you for what you did for me the other day and you’ve been a great help

Charlie: Well you’ve been the best receptionist ever I had to do something

Bex: Don’t say that, I don’t want to go as it is...

Charlie patted Bex on the shoulder before she turned to Selena

Bex: Selena, you’ve been the best person ever to me, after our bad start to, you helping me through all this with Pete, I just want to thank you so much, I don’t think I could have done it without your support

Selena: Bex, you needed help and I wanted to help you think nothing of it

Bex: If you say but just be careful and don’t get in any trouble like that again, you scared me

Selena: I think I done that to everyone

Bex: I’m gonna miss you and your support

Bex and Selena then hug and Selena says

Selena: Take care Petal

By now, Bex had really started crying

Bex: Bye...

Sam, Charlie, and Selena watched as Bex left and once she had the three stood in silence.

Selena: Right I’ve got to get back upstairs, I said I wasn’t going to be away from the ward long

Charlie: Right, well me and Sam have to get back working as well...you feeling okay

Selena: Yeah, look I’ve gotta go

Charlie: and so have I seems like I’m needed

Over at the church where Pete’s funeral was being held Claire was shocked to hear Luke was helping Bex escape and so when Luke had left, Claire called upon DI Will Manning.

Claire: Hiya, its Claire Guilford...I’ve got something on Bex

Will: Right, go ahead

Claire: She’s leaving the country

Will: Claire I need to tell me how you know this information

Claire: Luke...Luke told me he’s helping here escape...she killed him didn’t she that’s why she is going

Will: It’s a possibility Bex was involved in Pete’s death, but I now need you to tell me where they are heading

Claire: I don’t know, he didn’t say

Will: Okay

Claire: She’s going to get away isn’t she?

Will: no she isn’t, I’ll call into the station now and get people looking straight away, I promise Bex isn’t going to get a foot off this country

Claire: Please, she deserves to go down for this, if she’s fleeing, it’s obvious she killed him and she can’t cope with the guilt

Will: Claire, stay calm, I’m going to have go now, and call base, just stay clam and don’t worry, we will get Bex

Claire: Okay

Claire put away her phone wondering if she had done the right thing, would Luke hate her for it, she loved him but he cared for Bex to, but this was her brother she was on about and because Bex may have killed him, she could never forgive her, even though she was her former best friend.

Will on the other hand knew his duty and knew he had to stop this but part of him didn’t want to stop Bex as she was his first guilt ridden affair which split him and Selena up and despite saying she meant nothing but in a way he still liked her, maybe she was the reason he took a liking to Ellen.

30 minuets later, the chase was on, Will was in lead chase of Luke and Bex, but cunningly Luke took a swerve to cause a lot of dust and he headed down a side ally and he and Bex watched as Will thundered past in his police car.
    Soon enough, they arrived at the docks and parked up.

Luke: I arranged a boat to take you

Bex: Luke, this is too much...

Luke: It doesn’t matter just come on before we have the police on our tails again

Bex just smiled at Luke before getting out the car, and going to the boot in which was where her bag was.

The pair walked up to the port where a luxury boat was,

Bex: This is it

Luke: I know

Bex: come with me

Luke: i can’t

Bex: but i love you, don’t you love me

Luke: you know i do

Bex: then why?

Luke, sighs and doesn’t answer

Bex: Claire

But with that reply Bex and Luke share a kiss, which shown there was still strong love between them

Bex: she’s a lucky girl i hope she knows it

Bex began to walk away; she boards the boat and turns to Luke

Bex: and listen Schumacher, if you went through any speed cameras today you better send me the bill.

Luke: don’t you worry i will

Bex: (waves as the boat leaves) don’t forget me

Luke: (leaving as pause and saying it softly) As if, i could

waaaaaaaaaaaaa reliveing it all again i watch this episode last night lol and the one where bex slapped claire and the one where it was luke and bex's annerversary

Thread Information