Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sonia on my nerves!!

Sonia on my nerves!!

Dont't know about anyone else but I am really starting to dislike Sonia, she keeps blaming Martin for everything and everyone seems to be on her side saying that he is the one in the wrong, and in tonights episode when all he was trying to do was defend his job and his area from that snob male nurse, that Sonia was practically blaming him again without even knowing what the argument was about. This is what type of person Sonia is: she comes to the aid of her friend before she considers Martins feelings (the man she is suppose to be in love with let alone be married with).

Anyone have any views on this?

sonia is annoying me i dont see why she has suddenyl changed into the sonia she is now!

sheis totally getting on my nerves to,

Quote Originally Posted by debs
    sonia is annoying me i dont see why she has suddenyl changed into the sonia she is now!
    I don't know why you are so surprised. Why should she be the only Eastenders character not to completely change her personality?
    Last edited by parkerman; 20-12-2005 at 09:21.

I didn't like her friends attitude to Martin... and she let her friend do that to her husband..
    Super Mod

I agree but for some reason, Eastenders always want to make her the one on the moral highground. She's turned into a right spiteful mare!

Shes really annoying. They're trying to make her into an intelligent, upper class girl, but it aint working. Its just irritating and doesn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by Abi
    Shes really annoying. They're trying to make her into an intelligent, upper class girl, but it aint working. Its just irritating and doesn't work.
    but they are right in Sonia's change... many women who have been stuck at home and they get a taste of independance do change and the partner doesn't want this to happen.. it happens to a lot of couples when one of them goes to college, they usually end up splitting cause they have nothing in common anymore
    Super Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan
    but they are right in Sonia's change... many women who have been stuck at home and they get a taste of independance do change and the partner doesn't want this to happen.. it happens to a lot of couples when one of them goes to college, they usually end up splitting cause they have nothing in common anymore
    exactly. but i am noticing a proper anti-student bias in EastEnders. Sonia (and to an extent Ruby, although it's never a storyline) is the only one in the show who's gone beyond compulsary education and all they ever do is portray it as a bad thing! they seem to be implying that if Sonia didn't have college she would have a happy marriage with Martin and Rebecca would be with them. to me her character hasn't changed that much, it's Martin who has- becoming a sulky kid because his wife has things in her life other than him. and the only students we see are Naiomi the confused lesbian who let Sonia go off and nearly get attacked by a homeless man and that **** last night!

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan
    That was one of the several reasons that I got divorced from my previous hubby, he wanted a little house wife, he didn't want some one with more brains than he had Alot of couples DO break up when one or the other are less than supportive.. its a shame but its how it goes,, I can see where Sonia is coming from and I can see my ex husband in Martin ( lashing out and acting up )
    So I applaud Sonia for bettering herself and trying to make something of her life KUDOS to her ( even tho as a couple( Martin and Sonia) they are SNORECITY ZZZZ)

Thread Information