Thread: Surfs Up Character and Location Profiles

Surfs Up who's who and where's where

Hi guys here is a new soap it was the original idea i had when i first joined on here so here is the cast and location etc.

First things first it's set in Sydney Australia.

Thompson

Gaz-Loves his family his mum his brother and little sister. When there dad died he took over as man of the house. Is the eye candy of the area and is usually with one women night after night. So don't be shocked to find him with another women. Although he does not live with them he is the sole provider for his family. Although mum Sue works lots.

Max-trys to be like older brother but let's face it is'nt. As he is only seventeen he is starting to get an eye for the ladys. And is always asking brother Gaz for advice on um you know man to man stuff.

Belle-big brother Gaz looks up for her anyone messes he sorts um out. She is well known and liked by everyone is like family to everyone.

Sue-loves her kids has a high paying job great house but no husband. She wants to meet someone new but is worried of loseing someone again. Has a secret admirer.
    Last edited by big bro fan; 19-12-2005 at 22:04.

Hmm Sounds good!
    Last edited by the_watts_rule; 19-12-2005 at 18:39.
    Thanks to Abi for my fab avatar!

Will post othe familys soon.

Harris

Jake-Lives with his siter in the beach huts. He is not as good with the lady's as Gaz so kind of hates him.Forbids his sister going out with him. is quite succesful.

Kelly-never sees eye to eye with her brother. does not want to be known for daddys little girl who runs the company but wants to make her own way in life. She really fancies Gaz.

Thread Information