Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Leo and Demi

They are well good keep them coming

yeh, more soon

Leo and Demi finally accepted

Part 6 *Ray finds Leo and wants him home*

Leo walked down the street trying to get money from people he looked in a shop window to see his face on the television, it was Rosie and Keith making a plea for Demi to come home. “All we want is are babies back Demi and Aleesha please darlin we love you we want you home…………me and ya dad have been talking and were willing to accept your relationship with Leo he can come live with us cant he Keith “yeah course” Keith said feeling better. “We know that Leo is Aleesha’s dad and we want what’s best for her we’ll let Leo stay with us so he can be a proper dad to her.” “Please just come home we love you so much”

Leo ran back to the squat “Demz!!!!!! I got something to tell ya” he ran shouting with excitement. He was stopped in his tracks nothing could compare him for what he saw. “Well well well! what have we here you scruffy little git” “Your coming home with me now!!” “No I aint im staying with Demi and Aleesha their my family now I don’t need you” “YOU WHAT!!!” said Ray getting more and more angry “you heard im staying here with my girlfriend and daughter” Ray gave out an evil laugh “your more stupid than I bloody thought, you aint staying here your coming with me don’t go against me Leo you know what will happen”

Leo punched ray and knocked him out he grabbed Aleesha and held her tight he then grabbed Demi who was unconscious he put her over his shoulder and had Aleesha in his arms he grabbed some of there things and got out of the squat quick. He got to the corner of the road and heard ray shout “LEO COME HERE NOW!!!!!!” Leo ignored him and carried on running Aleesha started to cry Leo said “ssh well be home soon” she stopped crying. He reached the bus station “excuse me can you give me some money for the bus its an emergency I gotta get home please I gotta get my girlfriend and daughter home.” “Here will this do” the lady gave him £4 “thank you so much” he got on the bus and placed Demi on the chair and Aleesha beside him he looked out of the window to see some one with Aleesha’s buggy they got on the bus “Here you left this at the squat and this bag I went in to get it for you” oh thanks”

Leo sat on the chair with Aleesha on his lap Demi was unconscious but still breathing he started shaking her “Demz wake up please wake up” she just laid there not moving, they arrived at walford bus station he put Aleesha in her buggy and put the bag on his shoulder and carried Demi over his shoulder he was walking to the millers he got to the door he kicked it because he had his hands full. Darren opened the door MUM DAD!! Theyre back all three off them Rosie Keith and Mickey all ran to the door oh my god!!! whats happened to her Keith took Demi off Leos shoulder he started waking her Rosie took Aleesha out of her buggy “can I come in” Leo said “yeah course you can you can live with us” Rosie said

Leo pushed the buggy in and shut the door. He went to the kitchen and sat at the table “I bet your starving aint ya well here you are ill make you a fry up yeah” Rosie said “yeah please” Leo said “WHERES LEO !!? demi shouted she came into the kitchen “whats going on mum” Demi said shocked that they had let Leo in the house “me and ya dad decided to let Leo live with us coz well we know that trisha died and we didn’t want Leo to be living on his own with that animal ray” Rosie said “We don’t want you to get beaten all the time and probably end up being killed by him and we know how much Demi loves you and well we think its best for Aleesha that she has her dad bringing her up aswell.” “Is that ok demz you want that” “Course I do thank mum dad”

Leo and Demi spent most of the evening in her room with Aleesha being a family. “I cant believe mum and dad are letting you live here with me and Aleesha” Demi said in shock “I no but its good though it shows that they are accepting are relationship and letting us be together” “yeah” Demi said happier than ever.

Next part *Demi and Leo make big decisions about their futures* but are they the right ones? All will be revealed……….

i love it lol i need to no what happens next

IVE BEEN TO SEE GUYS AND DOLLS
    R.I.P Dennis Rickman i will really miss you

wow! more soon please

Great. Can't wait till the next part

yeh more soon please

yeahh

IVE BEEN TO SEE GUYS AND DOLLS
    R.I.P Dennis Rickman i will really miss you

wow! have just read all of this from the beginning, it is FAB! please do more soon!

more soon please its fab!

Thread Information