Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ferreiras - Exit Story Line????

Lightbulb Ferreiras - Exit Story Line????

Johnny suspects the Ferreiras of using his cars to moonlight and gives Billy the job of keeping an eye on them. Billy later witnesses Tariq boasting about using Johnny’s cars but decides to let it go. However, thinking he’s been rumbled, Tariq rushes round to see Johnny…

Could they be in trouble with Jonny!!!!!

I read that the Ferriars here that their dad dies so they all have to leave the square

I LOVE Tariq (The actor Nabil is so cool, especially in that one-off "Only Fools and Horses" ep!). The others I don't like that much. I think it's being hinted at that Sasha and Adi go their seperate ways, I mean, did you SEE her face in the pub the other day?! And she's supposed to have it away with Jake isn't she? I read it on the BBC board. She's not leaving with the Ferreiras. I guess that EE would want an explosive leave, to get ratings up (they need it), and make Johnny more of a villain, so I guess it would be better if they got in trouble with him, rather than just leaving quietly cuz of the dad they don't even like.

i thought it was danny that sasha got it on with

i got told that there dad is dead! is that tru? (too andy's little pony)

i thought it woz danny who sasha got on with!

I don't know about their dad, but it could be right, if that's what you heard, I'm just going on what I think. And I read Jake at the BBC boards, but Danny's really erratic and out of control at the moment so maybe its him. But he does have Sam, and Jake is single at the moment.

It's Danny that gets it on with Sasha. There's more flirting between Chrissie and Jake this week.

ummmm, probably! my friend told me! about their dad being dead...

Quote Originally Posted by Andy'sLuckyPony
    I LOVE Tariq (The actor Nabil is so cool, especially in that one-off "Only Fools and Horses" ep!). The others I don't like that much. I think it's being hinted at that Sasha and Adi go their seperate ways, I mean, did you SEE her face in the pub the other day?! And she's supposed to have it away with Jake isn't she? I read it on the BBC board. She's not leaving with the Ferreiras. I guess that EE would want an explosive leave, to get ratings up (they need it), and make Johnny more of a villain, so I guess it would be better if they got in trouble with him, rather than just leaving quietly cuz of the dad they don't even like.
    i watched that episode of only fools n horses a couple of days ago its cool

Thread Information