Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tragedy for Corrie's Mike

these scenes are going to be sad

It will be sad to see him go

This will definitely be sad, but I think it will be touching to see someone like Mike having to cope with his brain power deteriorating. ...

Quote Originally Posted by Luna
    im not sure it will because he wont be able to remember danny or adam
    I have know three people that had this complaint, It takes a long time for it to develop,he would be a bit forgetful for about 18 months, then slowly the bleeds in the brain,which is what happens would mean he would then get worse, no remembering a family member is usually about 3 years from first getting it. I know they do research, into the story lines. I hope they dont make him normal then too ill too quick as it will give a false impression of the illness,which can last for years,and it doesn't kill you, so die from something else.

poor mike!!

They are already showing signs of Mike's disease and showing that it's gradual. I think it's an interesting storyline to cover as Mike has always been on the ball. I assume Johnny Briggs is leaving the show?

i think this is a great story to cover and i love the fact they have built it up slowly!

We had the incident with the check last week. I found it a bit sad but also quite amusing. He was so certain that he'd given the check to Danny. He playfully accused him of creaming money from the business. I do find it very sad for somebody so on the ball as Mike Baldwin to be suffering from this. I hope his family are going to be there for him. I know he's never been a brilliant faimily man in the past, but he is really trying now. He needs someone.

It is a great story and I can wait to watch it unwind, there has been incidents which could be linked to the disease for a while, it will be sad to see such a strong character brough to his knees by such a cruel and hard disease

Shame, Poor Mike,
    Thanks to Abi for my fab avatar!

Thread Information