Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: How can I forgive you Leo?

Get them back!
    Good Soaps-
    Eastenders
    Coronation Street(its a bit boring but it can be funny,sometimes)
    Emmerdale (Theres no good storylines on at the moment)
    Hollyoaks
    Home and Away

~~~~My Demi and Leo Script,Runnig Away

thanks for all the comments everybody, this is the last part , i hope you like it...

Part 21: Goodbye Demi

All Demi's stuff was packed and she was waiting for Rosie to come downstairs.
    'So this is the last time you'll be in this room for a very long time then, Demi.' said Mickey.
    'I suppose so, Micks. I'm gonna miss it - it may just be a simple living room but it means so much. So many memories - like the time you set your trousers on fire!' said Demi, laughing. Keith and Darren joined in whilst Mickey frowned.
    'It wasn't funny!' said Mickey.
    Demi stood up and starting doing an impression of Mickey 'Ah what's this orange stuff on my trousers? Omigod, fire! Eek! Help, help - my trousers are on fire! Eek! Omigod - I'm gonna die! Eek! These were my favourite trousers, 40 quid they cost me and now they're ruined! Eek! Now that fit girl will never like me! Eek!'
    The Millers burst into laughter, even Mickey.
    Rosie came in holding Aleesha.
    'Well I suppose we better walk to the station, now.' said Rosie, crying a bit.
    'Aww, it'll be all right Mum.' said Demi, taking Aleesha and hugging Rosie.
    The Millers walked out the door, and started heading towards the station. On the way there they reminisced about past times. Demi loved it, a normal family. She felt so sad. She really was gonna miss them, but she wanted something to look forward to in life - she'd have to do this.
    They got to the station and the train came a couple of minutes later. Demi got in and burst into tears.
    'Bye Mum! Bye Dad! Bye Mickey! Bye Darren!' she said, closing the door. They all yelled bye and waved her and Aleesha off as the train drove away.
    When they had finally seen the last of Demi, they just sat in silence for a couple of minutes until Darren said 'I'm gonna miss her.'
    'Me too.' said Mickey.
    'We all are,' said Keith. 'But she'll be better off there - she can forget all this Leo stuff and move on.
    'Yeah.' said Rosie.
    Leo got off the bus and saw the Millers coming out of the station. He heard Darren say 'I can't believe it - Demi - France!'
    Leo went right up to the Millers and said 'What? Demi's moved to France?'
    The Millers were shocked to see Leo and none of them said anything.
    'HAS SHE?' yelled Leo.
    Mickey nodded his head.
    'So she's gone?' said Leo.
    'Mickey nodded again.
    Leo couldn't believe this. He sat down on the bench as the Millers walked home.
    'DEM-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!' he screamed, so that lots of people stared - but he didn't care. All he wanted was Demi and now she was gone. Forever.

why why demi and leo

meant to be
    Ben from Hollyoaks is HOT!!!

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! You have to do a sequel!
    Last edited by kirstienod; 13-11-2005 at 12:05.

Noooooo! Poor Leo! I loved the script,please do a sequel where he goes after her!

hey people! thanks for all the comments!

i will being doing one final sequel, i'll probably post the first part it tommorow - i would now but i have science homework for tommorow

Yay-another sequel! I love this script ,great writing

Quote Originally Posted by ~ Clo ~
    Yay-another sequel! I love this script ,great writing
    thanks

i've just started it, it's called Forgetting Leo and you can all find it here .

yay! another sequel

Thread Information