View Poll Results: Who's Funeral Do You Think It Is?

Voters
234. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dennis Rickman

144 61.54%
  • Sharon Watts

1 0.43%
  • Ian Beale

6 2.56%
  • Chrissie Watts

19 8.12%
  • Alfie Moon

6 2.56%
  • Kat Moon

4 1.71%
  • Sam Mitchell

1 0.43%
  • Grant Mitchell

5 2.14%
  • Johnny Allen

29 12.39%
  • Other

19 8.12%
Page 23 of 45 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: Murder In Walford

Quote Originally Posted by bondboffin
    that would be brilliant! and jane is there aswell isnt is? oh im liking that idea...
    BB I was the first one who said it could be Ian! read back lol i dont want ppl steling my ideas! lol joke

THANX TO VIXIE-LOU FOR THE GREAT BANNER!

This is what i found on wandoo entertainment

A funeral is also being planned for a mystery EastEnder. According to the News of the World, the death forms part of a dramatic Christmas and New Year plot. “Everyone has been sworn to secrecy about what happens,” said a source. “It could be any one of six characters who are due to leave. We hope we can keep it a secret until fans see it on screen.”

I am not being funny but why is this source saying this it looks so obvious who it is with the pics and everything if they want to keep it secert why are they leaking it

This looks a bit fake to mean but i have seen convincing photo but i dont know what to think
    angelblue

I'm living in hope that its not dennis, although it would make sense and would explain a lot. The thing is we've all been tricked by spoiler photos before. Look at the pictures of Sharon and Grant 'kissing' they were blown way out of proportion I really hope it isnt dennis but it would exlpain why sharon is leaving, why he has said he is never coming back and why the mourners are who they are

Do not wan't to disturb the threadline but Johnny did not buy Jim and Dot's house, Tina prevented that, didn't she?

I think it must be Dennis, All the pictures point to that, and it was never said the door was being left open for him to return. In the daily star apprenty it said
    The actor agreed that the exit was suitably explosive. It really is fantastic stuff. Although it's the end of one character's life, it is the start of a massive storyline as locals try to come to terms with it."

It says actor not actress, and it would affect loads of people if dennis dies. Alfie and Kat aren't gonna die so that leaves jonny and Chrissie, if either of them die locals would have to try hard to come to terms with their deaths.

okay i have only just read the sun and i seen the pics and i knew stright away it was dennis' coz of the way sharon and dot were i have read this board and the tralk walford board and i have come up with this conclussion lots of people are saying its ian but it cant as in the sun ian is one of the mourners there and some have said that it may be a fix that they are wantin us to think it dennis so that then when it happens we will be shocked that it isnt i love dennis and i dont want him to leave let alone die but think about it eastenders writers and crew are gonna be thinkin the exact same as us that we are gonna think its dennis and then say that it isnt coz there tryin to throw us of the scent well wot if they were smart enough to think 'okay we put these pictures out makin it look like its dennis' funeral they will think we are bluffin and that its a fix not believin it but then it comes out it is him thats dead and we are all shoicked as we think its a fix and that it isnt him' sorry if you dont understand that its just i can think off another way off putting it on here

and for those who think why is phil and peggy there and ian and jane and why is peggy smirkin well heres my theory phil and peggy are there as sharon sold the pub to the mitchells and helped get sam outta jail plus phil still likes sharon after all and they called a truce i think . ian and jane are there as ian is sharons best mate and jane is his girlfriend hence why he is there and peggy may be shown smirkin but it could be just before or after a take and she has been caught of guard

and i reallly do hope that u understand this and i really dont want it to be dennis but it does make sense

Quote Originally Posted by dannii_29
    okay i have only just read the sun and i seen the pics and i knew stright away it was dennis' coz of the way sharon and dot were i have read this board and the tralk walford board and i have come up with this conclussion lots of people are saying its ian but it cant as in the sun ian is one of the mourners there and some have said that it may be a fix that they are wantin us to think it dennis so that then when it happens we will be shocked that it isnt i love dennis and i dont want him to leave let alone die but think about it eastenders writers and crew are gonna be thinkin the exact same as us that we are gonna think its dennis and then say that it isnt coz there tryin to throw us of the scent well wot if they were smart enough to think 'okay we put these pictures out makin it look like its dennis' funeral they will think we are bluffin and that its a fix not believin it but then it comes out it is him thats dead and we are all shoicked as we think its a fix and that it isnt him' sorry if you dont understand that its just i can think off another way off putting it on here

and for those who think why is phil and peggy there and ian and jane and why is peggy smirkin well heres my theory phil and peggy are there as sharon sold the pub to the mitchells and helped get sam outta jail plus phil still likes sharon after all and they called a truce i think . ian and jane are there as ian is sharons best mate and jane is his girlfriend hence why he is there and peggy may be shown smirkin but it could be just before or after a take and she has been caught of guard

and i reallly do hope that u understand this and i really dont want it to be dennis but it does make sense
    I hope you right babe i seriously dont want it to be dennis but everything point at him at the moment i hope they are fake
    angelblue

Well it might not be Dennis. There was an article in The Sun a while back about how they had filmed alternative endings for Christmas and New Year.

"'EastEnders' stars will film several different endings for their Christmas episodes – so even they don't know what's going to happen.

The soap's bosses are desperately trying to keep the festive storylines secret, so they will shoot a number of different outcomes – including one where Kat (Jessie Wallace) and Alfie (Shane Richie) get back together before they leave Albert Square, and another where they split.

Cast and crew will also be given censored scripts, so they only know what's going on in the scenes they are working on.

A BBC1 spokesman confirmed to Britain's The Sun newspaper that "happy and sad endings" will be filmed for the Christmas Day double episode and the New Year show, saying: "We will make up our mind which versions to show at the last minute."
    Another storyline being kept top secret is the relationship between newlyweds Dennis and Sharon.

Heartthrob actor Nigel Harman, who plays Dennis, is leaving the show, while Letitia Dean, who plays Sharon, is taking a break – so, until Christmas, viewers will be kept guessing whether they have a happy or sad ending."

So they may have filmed a funeral for Dennis but it does not mean that they use that ending for Dennis and Sharon.

true but its just so bad i love sharon and Dennis and dont want them to leave and i used to love kat and alfie but when little mo got involved i didnt like it but i dont want either of them to die coz they are like my 4 favourite characters i just hope that they really arent going to kill of dennis but i suppose if no one finds out who it is then loads of poeple are going to be tunning in on christmas and new years to see it which will boost the figures and will prove that eastenders is back on top where it belongs

well looking at everything i think it has to be Dennis but i'm not to sure if they would kill him off!

Thread Information