Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Chrissie's Trial

They could offer manslaughter which she can plead guilty too and there would be no trial, I would of thought with all the evidence she would have no choice but to plead guilty anyway, and they may accept manslaughter anyway if Sam states it was self defence when Chrissie hit Den, I can't see there being a trial.

ermm guess we will have to wait and see
    On my own I faced a gang of jeering in strange streets
    When my nerves were pumping and I
    Fought my fear in, I did not run
    I was not done

well some one on digital spy has said they read in a magazine that she makes her last appearance at christmas WHAT!!!!! maybe we see her getting ssent down at christmas i dunno but hmmm why would a tv mag say that if it weren't true!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lil baby tash
    well some one on digital spy has said they read in a magazine that she makes her last appearance at christmas WHAT!!!!! maybe we see her getting ssent down at christmas i dunno but hmmm why would a tv mag say that if it weren't true!!!!!!!
    I know it was only recently she filmed her final scenes. But I also heard that she leaves in November. I supposed there's a possibility they may have extended her screen time. I would be interested to know when the last time we see her is too.

I'm pretty sure there's no trial, because I read that Chrissie confesses to the police after she has her final meeting with Sharon. I assume that's the last time we see her. But it may not be.

Janine's trial is coming up in December - Are they going to show it though??
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Quote Originally Posted by eastenders mad
    will we get to see the trial? cause we didn't see Janines trial.

she will probably go down for it but i hope she doesn't. They will have to think of something for Chrissie to go cause Tracy-ann-oberman is leaving the show.
    No, I don't think we will get to see Chrissie's trial as there was a picture in the sun saying 'the last glimpse of Chrissie.

Quote Originally Posted by Birks_2k4
    Janine's trial is coming up in December - Are they going to show it though??
    I don't think so, but either way we won't be seeing Janine.

Quote Originally Posted by flipflop
    They could offer manslaughter which she can plead guilty too and there would be no trial, I would of thought with all the evidence she would have no choice but to plead guilty anyway, and they may accept manslaughter anyway if Sam states it was self defence when Chrissie hit Den, I can't see there being a trial.
    I think Chrissie will plead guilty because she is relieved when she is finally caught and even smiles when she is arrested.

I dont want her get sent down

Me neither, If only Johnny's CCTV was where Billy suggested......

Thread Information