Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Watts Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Humphries
    Oh little mo, you are making me cry, why cant everyone be so nice about Den. Its awful to think that for the 2nd time Sharon sent him to his grave knowing she told him she hated him
    It's awful for Sharon, but everything that happened (which made Sharon hate him) was Den's fault. She shouldn't feel guilty for what Den and Chrissie did.

It would have saved everybody a lot of heartache if Den hadn't have returned to Walford. But there were a few good storylines that came out of it, and I liked it when Den first returned. I think Leslie Grantham is a good actor, it was the writers that messed it up.

Den's murder was the best murder storyline ever!

It's shame that they are all leaving
    Thanks to Abi for my fab avatar!

Quote Originally Posted by the_watts_rule
    Den's murder was the best murder storyline ever!

It's shame that they are all leaving
    Yes it is, but the Watts family don't really exist anymore. Sharon and Dennis are Rickmans, Vicki is a Fowler, there's no Den. There's not really any chance of reinventing them now. It's sad but true.

I'm going miss Sharon and Dennis, they are good characters, and a great couple.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Humphries
    Oh little mo, you are making me cry, why cant everyone be so nice about Den. Its awful to think that for the 2nd time Sharon sent him to his grave knowing she told him she hated him
    mr humphries you ar a gem

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

The watts won't be gone for long,sharon will be back,minus dennis,it sounded good to me when peggy said i'll kill sharon "watts" to a lot of people she'll allways be den and angies daughter sharon watts

Thread Information