Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast

Thread: Darlene

Quote Originally Posted by di marco
    she so totally deserved that slap tonight! id have slapped her if id have been there!
    Thats what i was thinking she needed a good hard slap right across her smug face. i thought that... is her name Carrie, she was bang out of order marching in to liz's home shouting the odds at her. if i was liz i would have been far more violent than that, i would have kicked and slapped and hit and pushed her out of my house and probably down those stairs too. (sorry i have a really bad temper!lol) she had no right to rant about Justin when she knows nothing about it and to tip it off her own son has been in the same situation! i couldnt believe it! her Nicole isnt a saint neither is she. That women really does drive me mad. I couldnt believe the things richard was saying though to mel before liz slapped darlene. (i cant actually remeber what he said so i cant comment much more.lol but i remeber watching it and gettign annoyed with him.lol)
    ~*~ Thanks to Collé For Banner ~*~

Quote Originally Posted by xXxJessxXx
    Thats what i was thinking she needed a good hard slap right across her smug face. i thought that... is her name Carrie, she was bang out of order marching in to liz's home shouting the odds at her. if i was liz i would have been far more violent than that, i would have kicked and slapped and hit and pushed her out of my house and probably down those stairs too. (sorry i have a really bad temper!lol) she had no right to rant about Justin when she knows nothing about it and to tip it off her own son has been in the same situation! i couldnt believe it! her Nicole isnt a saint neither is she. That women really does drive me mad. I couldnt believe the things richard was saying though to mel before liz slapped darlene. (i cant actually remeber what he said so i cant comment much more.lol but i remeber watching it and gettign annoyed with him.lol)
    yeh richard annoys me too! and carrie (i think thats her name too!) was out of order, i was laughing so much though when her and liz were fighting! richards so useless he was just standing there
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

richard just isnt nice what so ever and why did carrie take a stress about nicole anyway its not like she can keep him away from her hes in prisony type thing so shes jsut mean!

Quote Originally Posted by 0jess0r0
    richard just isnt nice what so ever and why did carrie take a stress about nicole anyway its not like she can keep him away from her hes in prisony type thing so shes jsut mean!
    nicole does annoy me though, all that winging (sp?) and "i love him i love him" lol! get a grip girl!
    ~x~Tizzy~x~

she so totally deserved that slap tonight! id have slapped her if id have been there!
    same here i wanted to strangle her

nicole does annoy me though, all that winging (sp?) and "i love him i love him" lol! get a grip girl!
    and most likely he was only doing all that so he could trust her on the run he so doesnt love her he loves becca!!

lol yeah it was so cheesy it made me cringe. she kept repeating her self "i love him!" and she shouted at becca too "My boyfriends in Jail" lol i though stedy on you only kissed and now he's banged up guilty or not guilty. lol. its obvious he's in love with Becca still i mean she was like you shouldnt have shouted at becca ect. it shows that he'd rather be sympathetic to becca after getting an ear bashing fomr that drama queen, then be sympathetic towards his so called girlfriend who was looking out for him.
    ~*~ Thanks to Collé For Banner ~*~

nicole has been in love with so many men i forget all of their names, what happeneed to her love for connor? i hate the way carrie always thinks nicole is a saint, i will never forgive her for the way she spoke to ali before he died, she was pure evil.

Quote Originally Posted by 0jess0r0
    and most likely he was only doing all that so he could trust her on the run he so doesnt love her he loves becca!!
    yeh he was just using her, carrie was right when she said that, but nicoles too stupid to see
    ~x~Tizzy~x~

Quote Originally Posted by leanne27
    nicole has been in love with so many men i forget all of their names, what happeneed to her love for connor? i hate the way carrie always thinks nicole is a saint, i will never forgive her for the way she spoke to ali before he died, she was pure evil.
    i know, nicole can be a right b*tch at times! the way she treats people that actually care about her and then tries to pretend that other people that dont actually care about her are the only people that do (if that makes sense lol!)
    ~x~Tizzy~x~

Thread Information