Thread: More info for season 5

More info for season 5

New spoiler for Season 5

The new season has Jack settling in Bakersfield, California, and working on an oil rig, it’s a far cry from his secret past. He falls in love with a mysterious woman (Connie Britton) and everything seems just fine. But true to "24", his life doesn't stay peaceful for very long. The woman's son, played by Brady Corbett, becomes suspicious of Jack's past and begins asking too many questions. Suddenly Jack's cover explodes. The Chinese government quickly finds out about him and everyone is in danger. One of the major characters will be killed off on the first three episodes! Fox is closely guarding the identity of the victim -- but the writers are promising the death will be totally unexpected and will shock even 24's most seasoned fans. The buzz is that former President David Palmer... is the victim. But on 24 anything can happen and anyone can be a target.The rumour is that president palmer gets blown to pieces in a blue cadillac.

Please No Don't Kill Palmer

Season 5 premiers in the USA on Jan 15 & 16

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Don't let it be Palmer!

volvic is offline Give the guy a hacksaw ..
    I have a spoiler on Tony and Michelle.

Tony and Michelle are at home in a cozy West Valley neighborhood. They have plans for a business meeting but those plans are quickly scrapped once they learn of a drastic situation. Michelle thinks that they should head over to CTU to help out but Tony doesn't want to go and he thinks they would just be getting in the way of the investigation. Michelle evaluates the severity of the incident and she decides the business meeting is irrelevant and that she needs to offer her services to CTU. Tony eventually agrees and they prepare to head off to CTU.

Source: Felsted at www.24spoilers.tvheaven.com
    Last edited by volvic; 20-10-2005 at 11:44.

Thread Information