Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Life was perfect long ago

Leicestershire in the middle of the United Kingdom
    this is brill please carry on
    Thanks Jessie Wallace For My Fab Banner

I NEED more please do more today I know its lurking in you're head somewhere lol please feel the urge to share it this is great

Jake you love chrissie not dawn!
    Post more soon please xxxx

Since some people, who's names shall not be mentioned would like another piece. Here you go. Now this will cheer you up.

Part 4- Chrissie's P.O.V (one month on)

It makes me sick. That's all I want to say. It makes me sick. Perfect Dawn, she's sitting there discussing her wedding right in front of my face. She won't shut up about her dress, the flowers, the bridesmaids. I know she's just trying to rub it in my face. She keeps glancing over and going on about how perfect it is going to be and how Jake and her are truly in love. I really want to go over there and say something to her, but a noise behind me distracts me. I look and see Jake walking upstairs. I beckon for Tracey to hold the fort and I go upstairs to see what he wants.

He is in the living room and he watches me as I walk in. He looks tired and he hasn't shaved for a while since he's got a line of stubble on his jaw. He looks amazing. I start to walk over to him and he walks towards me. I want to know why he's here. he hasn't spoken to me for so long and he's suddenly here in my flat. Why?

Chrissie: Why are you here?
    Jake: We ended things so suddenly. I love you Chrissie. I can't let that go.

He loves me. Is there a chance. A small chance he wants to be back with me. Before I get the chance to reply though he pulls me into a kiss. Such a strong, raw, passionate kiss I can't believe it. I breathe in his musky scent of aftershave. God I've missed him. He scoops me up and carries me into the bedroom. My Jake is back and he wants me. Tough luck Dawn.

xxx
    Last edited by Jake_Moon_Rox; 16-10-2005 at 15:01.
    Hiro: ...but you flying man! WHOOOOSSSHHH!
    Nathan: Would you keep it down?
    Hiro: ...whooooosh.

YAY that was the best part yet but I'm still not satisfied it only makes me want more. So more asap...please

ha ha dawn you stupid girl you don't get in the way of jakissie do more do more more more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DO MORE! this is brilliant! we want to know more!

will you please please please do more of this today I'm addicted. We want more!!!! One more part then I'll leave you alone lol
    Last edited by squillyfer; 16-10-2005 at 16:22.

tis true she will leave you alone if you do more lol!!!!!!!!!!!

awww! excellent!

Thread Information