Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Peggy bombing it around the square

Peggy bombing it around the square

Why is it that Peggy keeps going on and on and on about buying the pub when her daughter is in prison. Surely all your money would be used to cover legal costs?

She mentioned some half hearted comment last night that 'getting the vic would give Sam hope' but how?

Obviously I know this has all been cobbled together in prep for the return of Grant and Phil but in the name of realism, why would you do this?

Also, if I were Grant, I wouldn't want to return to the dirt hole that is Walford when I'm lording it up in the Sun away from the authorities.

This plot has more holes in it then my tea bag strainer!

I know, why on earth would Sam even want to set foot in a pub which has so many horrible memories.

The only thing in this storyline which rings true is that Peggy is a nasty selfish person.

Talking

Yeah,i don't understand this either!!
    It seems like the Queen Victoria is more important for Peggy,than her own daughter Sam!!

Just 6 days untill it's Christmas!!
    Thanks soooooo much Dennis no.1 Fan for my Banner!!!!

she dosent care about sam one bit, not really, she justs want the pub so she can look like she is trhe most important person in the square where really she is nothing!!!!

Shes annoying me a bit at the moment, running around wailing about 'her' pub lol!
    Last edited by xsoftladybugx; 11-10-2005 at 16:03.

I nearly went to bash the TV screen when she went to Pat about 'HER HOUSE'!! I was like Its not your house you fool Then she has a go at everyone who says anything about the vic.. Yes the michtells once had it but that dosen't mean they will always need / have it!!

only thing that bothers me about peggy is the way she speaks to pat about the house

sam doesn't even really want the vic, she only wanted it to impress her mum so this would give her no hope a all - just plain pointless!

peggy's ego is dented, big time......

think about it, the mitchells ran just about every business in the square and now she doesnt even have her own home.

Its probably to do with the way it slipped from under her as well, with phil banged up, sam getting conned out of the businesses and her house and then being jailed for a crime she didnt commit.

Peggy probably feels a bit miffed - she should definately get the pub back - cant wait to see the mitchell clan running the vic again after all this time!!

I think they need new Mitchell blood to be honest. It is annoying that all the Mitchell children either live with their mothers or live in another country. Obviously they are all too young now to run a pub but Phil and Peggy running the pub feels a bit stale to me. Maybe they could bring in a Mitchell uncle, aunt, niece etc to make it more fresh and interesting. Also I can't see Phil and Peggy staying for more than a few years and Phil is likely to leave again for panto so it might be quite boring with just Peggy.

Thread Information