Page 160 of 221 FirstFirst ... 60110150158159160161162170210 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 2208

Thread: Current Episode Discussion - August to Oct

She added, "I've always been cast for quite sexy roles which does sometimes make me feel more self-conscious about my figure. My character has a boob job so I've been wearing gel-filled padded bras and chicken fillets.

On digital spy

Do not get me wrong, I just love her role. She's hilarious, Stacey and Kat combined with humor.

loved tonights epi though not as much as tuesdays. I suppose by the time i watched the repeat at ten the atmosphere had gone and it was never going to be as good glad jake told chrissie about andy and johnnie though at least now theyre on some kind of even ground

haha

the nurse was quite dishy wasnt he girls

I thought the Jake/Chrissie scenes were simply dreadful - I don't know if it was the writing but they were so stilted and unconvincing. As for wimpy Jake, Chrissie will manipulate him so easily, he won't know whether he's coming or going!

Quote Originally Posted by Birks_2k4
    I've had quite enough of this whole storyline with Chrissie now, it's starting to bore me! Can you believe all this has been going on since February?!
    It has been going on for ages but tbh what other decent storylines has eastenders got at the moment,or this year for that matter. Hardly any, Its all gonna finish soon I think anyway, I wonder what will be the next big storyline.

Quote Originally Posted by _lil_hunni
    It has been going on for ages but tbh what other decent storylines has eastenders got at the moment,or this year for that matter. Hardly any, Its all gonna finish soon I think anyway, I wonder what will be the next big storyline.
    Probably something to do with the Mitchells.
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Talking

Hiya!!
    I really enjoyed tonights episode.
    I thought the Alfie and Nana thing was really cute and touching,i will miss Nana sooooo much when she goes,and i'm also still loving The Jake and Chrissie thing,even though i just read that a lot of people are getting a bit fed up with it.
    I thought that it was really really cute,when Chrissie phoned Jake,when he went back to the Moons' house,and she told him she loved him and didn't want to lose him,and he had tears in his eyes,awwwwwwwwwww.....!!
    Dawn made me laugh at the hospital,and it was good to also see a smile on Demi's face,as she hasn't had much to smile about lately!!
    I did notice that i'm not liking Dennis and Sharon as much as at first,i don't know why to be honest,they seem to have gotten a bit boring to me,while at first i absolutely lovedddddd them.

Love
    Melanie

Just 6 days untill it's Christmas!!
    Thanks soooooo much Dennis no.1 Fan for my Banner!!!!

totally agree that the Chrissie and Jake scenes were pants. Their relationship is so unconvincing. I find it very difficult to believe that they are that much in love. It all seems very contrived. Maybe the chemistry is just wrong btwn the actors, I dunno, but something really isn't working there.

As much as I dislike Sharon and Dennis, they do actually work together in a way chrissie and Jake seem unable to.

Thread Information