Thread: Forbidden Love (Demi & Leo) Please Read

Its brilliant, more soon please

Its great please carry on soon!
    Leo frm Eastenders is well fit!!!
    http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a2...3/DemiNLeo.jpg
    Luv sheree

Forbidden Love Part forty-one

May

Demi was now almost four months pregnant and her bump was getting bigger. People begun to notice and talk behind her back. Rumours begun and Demi realised she couldn’t lie any more. It was obvious and would be even more obvious as the days went on.

“Do you think she is…?”

“Dunno, I mean she is with that Leo boy…?”

“But still… pregnant… she don’t seem the type”

“No look she defiantly is! ….. What a slag!”

Demi turned away form the three girls as she heard her name mentioned several times, she covered her tummy with her hands so people couldn’t see as she walked through the corridors alone feeling a little out of place.

“Look there she is…”

“Oh yeah she does…”

“No one can just gain that much weight… besides its perfectly round!”

Demi turned away form more people as the rumours begun to feel the room, words swirled round Demi’s head it was all she could hear.

“Demi.. Pregnant… Leo… Baby… Fat… Tart” it was all Demi could hear form around her. She quickened her pace as she finally turned the corner. She rested on the wall and clutched her bump as a tear rolled down her face, as more begun to fall she slid down the wall and sat with her knees inot her chest crying floods of tears.

Forbidden Love Part forty-Two

Beginning of June

Suddenly the very few people who would talk and sit with Demi begun to stop, and as she walked through the corridors people would stare and laugh. She was only 4 months gone and her bump was tiny but noticeable.

“Demi” She spun round as she saw Cael and Jimmy heading towards her and Leo. “Look, er can we have a word, in private” Cael said as Demi frowned nodding as they headed into an empty class room.

“Look Dem’s, Darren told us everything” Jimmy said as he looked at Demi’s bump then to Leo. Leo sighed turning away shaking his head in disbelieve that Darren could do that after what they’d agreed. Demi nodded trying to smile but she could feel the tears in her eyes.

“Look it’s alright babe really!” Cael smiled as he nodded. Leo put his arm round Demi to comfort her, he listened carefully to his mates and what they had to say.

“We just wanna let ya know that we’re here for ya.” Jimmy smiled as Demi managed to smile through her tears and nod.

“We’ve all bin mates for ages aint we, so we aint bothered bout what goes on, your our mates and your still the same people.” Cael continued as Demi nod.

“Thanks guys!”

“So I know a lot of them low life’s are gonna try and make it hard for ya, but we’re gonna be here, us two, Darren and Leo, you got us all here for ya, after all that’s mates are for eh?” Cael smiled as Demi got up from the chair and put her arms round Cael and then did the same to Jimmy.

“Thanks guys, for everything yeah” Demi smiled as Leo nodded. “Your real mates!” He added as he smiled at his two best friends.

“Nah you don’t need to thank us guys, we mates aint we, have been since we were in nappies I reckon. So if ya ever need someone to talk to, you know where we are alright” Cael smiled raising his eyebrows making sure Demi understood, she nodded.

“Glad we’re all cool yeah Dem’s, Leo” Jimmy smiled as he walked out the room.

“Oh and Dem’s, don’t give Darren a hard time about telling us yeah, glad he did, because you should have felt you could of told us earlier. he cares for ya know that don’t ya, we all do. Aint that right Leo!” Cael smiled as Leo nodded pulling Demi’s closer to him.

“See ya babe!” Cael smiled as he left the room leaving Demi and Leo alone in the class room.

“They’re good mates aint they?” Demi smiled as Leo nodded.

“Yeah, though im sure that little speech had something to do with them two having a thing for ya” Leo smiled teasing as Demi shook her head.

“Nah, I know they both like me, but we’re old mates, they’re a bit confused that’s all, they just care abut me.”

“Really?” Leo said moving away as Demi nodded not getting where Leo was coming from. “So is that what we are, just confused old mates what care about each other!” Leo snapped getting up of the chair.

“No Leo, I never meant it like that, I aint never been as close to them as I have with you, I mean yeah they’re great, they’re me mates and I love em in a friendly way, but with you its more and you know it is.” Demi said jumping up of the chair, Leo turned to her.

“I could never feel the same about anyone else then what I feel for you!” Demi smiled as Leo walked back over to her and pulled her in his arms.

Last edited by xXxJessxXx; 07-09-2005 at 20:54.

aww do more quick lol i want to know what happens

Thank You Kim131 For My Great Banner

awww soooo cute do more soon please!
    Leo is so fit!

luvin u Gareth! U r my baby nd alwayz will b!

aww more please

its great please carry on , im really getting into it!
    Leo frm Eastenders is well fit!!!
    http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a2...3/DemiNLeo.jpg
    Luv sheree

Forbidden Love Part forty-three

Demi and Leo walked through the corridors together. As they passed people they began to laugh, whisper and giggle behind their backs. Demi kept her head high used to it all by now and Leo turned his head around still walking, looking at them not believing they could do that right in front of Demi’s face. He turned back again as they carried on walking.

“Oui Demi!” A voice came form the side by the lockers as both Demi and Leo turned round, it was James Lewis. “Leo.” He said acknowledging him aswell.

“What do you want James!” Leo snapped as he held Demi’s hand firmly. “Oooo touchy touchy, I must of got it wrong I thought it was the girls who had stress when having a baby not the bloke.” James teased as his mate laughed. Demi sighed and continued to walk bringing Leo with her.

“Oui!” He snapped as they stopped, “I’m talking to you.” He added as Demi turned to face him, “Yeah well I don’t wanna listen!” she snapped as she felt a tear drop form her eye. She quickly turned again and went to walk off before they all saw her crying. “That’s it, run and hide ya baby!” He yelled as demi hurried to turn the corner, “Silly little slag!” he muttered as everyone laughed. Demi ran form the corridor as Leo grew angry, he turned to James quickly and snapped, “Sat any thing lie that again & your regret it!” he said before quickly dashing off after Demi,

“Oh yeah?” James said standing back with his arms open, “Well bring it on Leo!” he added as Leo disappeared round the corner.

“I hate it Leo!” Demi cried softly as a tear fell form her eye. “Oh Demi, its alright.”

“No! Leo!” She snapped, “You aint the one with this on ya 24/7. When we’re apart you don’t get laughed at, but I do. You aint the one with no friends. You aint the one everyone’s ditched!” She snapped again as Leo clamed her down. “You’ve got me!” He replied as she shook her head.

“You’ve got other mates too Leo. I haven’t. And how long am I goanna have you for, I’m moving Leo. Its working, they’re splitting us up!” she cried as Leo shook his head.

“I’m the baby’s dad Dem’s, they cant keep me away! They cant keep us apart! They wont keep us apart!”

‘When we laugh or we cry, its together
    Through the rain and the stormiest weather
    We gone still be as one its foreva,its forever’

'Lyrics form Nelly my place'

*Just how far will Leo go... next part*

Can't wait for the next part!
    Good Soaps-
    Eastenders
    Coronation Street(its a bit boring but it can be funny,sometimes)
    Emmerdale (Theres no good storylines on at the moment)
    Hollyoaks
    Home and Away

~~~~My Demi and Leo Script,Runnig Away

Thread Information