Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Which Witch will hang?

Which Witch will hang?

I have a funny feeling that there may be a twist in this story, we all know that Chrissie will eventually go down for Den's murder, so i assume the police will find out exactly what happened that night in the Vic, so hence Zoe will be involved somewhere along the line, I heard that EE were leaving the door open for Sam and Chrissie so i believe the story will be Zoe hanging herself or we are told that she has, i think they could track her down abroad and we hear she has been arrested and awaiting extradition and she kills herself in a foreign jail. They could also use this story as the trigger for Kat leaving?

all 3 should pay and kat should be charged with withholding evidense,lock em up throw away the key and let EE move on

Quote Originally Posted by callummc
    all 3 should pay and kat should be charged with withholding evidense,lock em up throw away the key and let EE move on
    You are right if the truth always caught up then that is what would happen - but in EE when Dennis is still wandering about after murdering people as is Jonny Allan - Me thinks that wont happen

It will all come out in the end.....all of it

Quote Originally Posted by RealityGap
    You are right if the truth always caught up then that is what would happen - but in EE when Dennis is still wandering about after murdering people as is Jonny Allan - Me thinks that wont happen
    Since Dennis and Johnny are leaving also they should also go down for murder.

I would like to see Chrissie and Zoe go down, Sam on a lesser charge since she did not hit him. I think EE needs Zoe to return to finish this storyline. She should come into the Vic and tell everyone the whole story of how Chrissie killed Den. Then we can have the big Sharon and Chrissie fight.

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j
    Since Dennis and Johnny are leaving also they should also go down for murder.

I would like to see Chrissie and Zoe go down, Sam on a lesser charge since she did not hit him. I think EE needs Zoe to return to finish this storyline. She should come into the Vic and tell everyone the whole story of how Chrissie killed Den. Then we can have the big Sharon and Chrissie fight.
    now your doing better than the script writers,their that busy trying to be contraversial that they dont realise by keeping simple and tieing up lose ends the soap would do much better

that sounds good

I doubt that Zoe will be involved directly because in EE, leaving the Square is basically like falling of the face of the earth. She might be mentioned a few times, like she already has been, but nothing more than that!
    Weren't ther rumours that Sam might kill herself?

Yeah there were rumours that sam or chrissie might kill themselves, and yeah i agree i mean Zoe has left now so she isn't going to go down for it, it just comes down to chrissie and sam.

Quote Originally Posted by Luna
    It will all come out in the end.....all of it
    This is EE, so I agree lol

Thread Information