Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: the first time

yer i will do. thanks to everyone for there advice

If you set about planning it for a certain time then it will be a disaster and memlorable for the wrong reasons - go on the pill and just let it happen some night with no pressure i guarantee you will both enjoy it more
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

yer then i supose we wouldnt have to plan it

ignoe this, double post... sorry!
    Last edited by xXxJessxXx; 03-09-2005 at 22:12.

Quote Originally Posted by alan45
    If you set about planning it for a certain time then it will be a disaster and memlorable for the wrong reasons - go on the pill and just let it happen some night with no pressure i guarantee you will both enjoy it more
    Oh my god i forgot about that lol. heard loads of stories about that and it actually happend to my mate. she'd kill me if she knew i was telling lol.

its right if you do plan it and everything its bound to go wrong and most propbably hurt a lot more. the settign of the scene wont be right, the atmosphere wont be right etc.

if you just wait and go with the flow it'll happen much more naturally and will hurt a lot less and be more memorable.

*By the way, love your little pic in your sig. alan45, lol very funny!

do you think it hurts then first time

I dunno... i've heard it does but then i wouldnt know. i think if your not ready and its planned then it will.

If you really like the person it eases it a little too i think. and if it just happens naturally and with the flow. if its planned your both gonna be nervous and shaky etc and it wont work. Disaster alert! if your ready it will be less hurt full to i should imagine. but then again i dont actually know! lol.

i just think it should happen natural, like the person, be prepared with contraception etc.

a good site to look o i came across is bbc teens, i dunno if you've seen it but they've got loads of advise and pages on there baout all sorts of things like this. take a look.

ok i will

thnx

um just wondering doll but how much older is your boyfriend and you? and also it may hurt but onli painfully if your not relaxed
    Georgie

Thread Information