Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: the first time

If you say you have both talked it through and really love each other and you both think you are ready you should wait just in case for safty and personal reasons. if you feel close to him then he should respect your decision to do wait if you really wanted to or he isnt worth it.

I myself think that there is a legal age limit to having sex for a reason. i'm not saying that if you do it younger its wrong or anything but i just think its that age because of a reason... they must have had reasons for making it 16. which makes me think any age below could be a bit... well i dunno, but thats what i think. lol not very good at explaining my self am i.
    Last edited by xXxJessxXx; 03-09-2005 at 21:46.

the thing is i really love him and he loves me. i know i should wait till im sixteen but i don't think i can

Quote Originally Posted by xXxJessxXx
    If you saw you have both talked it through and really love each other and you both think you are ready you should wait just in case for safty and personal reasons. if you feel close to him then he should respect your decision to do wait if you really wanted to or he isnt worth it.

I myself think that there is a legal age limit to having sex for a reason. i'm not saying that if you do it younger its wrong or anything but i just think its that age because of a reason... they must have had reasons for making it 16. which makes me think any age below could bit a bit... well i dunno, but thats what i think. lol not very good at explaining my self am i.
    You are good at explaining youself
    Medical School Guide Forums
    Soapboards approved link - rimmer

Quote Originally Posted by leo~is~fit
    the thing is i really love him and he loves me. i know i should wait till im sixteen but i don't think i can
    Why, is it you who wants to forge ahead, or him?? Bearing in mind, we don't know you, be honest.
    Last edited by Dr. Tangliss; 03-09-2005 at 21:48.

Quote Originally Posted by leo~is~fit
    You've waited 15 years, you've got that far... whats an other 6 months! its not long when you think about it really. if you do decide to wait he'll under stand, you said he loves you so he should understand and respect your decisions.

we both want to. its not like hes forcing me into anything because i wouldnt have that lol. that makes me sound well controlling. the thing is we have both said that we want to loose our virginity to each other.

Well, go and speak to your GP, together.

Its not like it will do any harm waiting for a bit, untill you are 16 though. If you both do love each other, and i'm sure you do, then whats a few months?

ye i will do that thanks for your advice

good luck what ever you decide to do. remeber be careful! use contraception!

As nacy said in hollyoaks : You dont wanna end up with a rash... or worse a rugrat! lol

or regreat it when ya older!

Thread Information