Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tonights E4 episode

Ooh I haven't seen it yet! I take it that it was good episode then!?
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Tonights eppy on e4 was so good i thought, the wedding. Both Becca and Frankie looked really nice, they had really nice outfits.

Glad to see Debbie back, but what was Steph and Nancy wearing! Debbies wasnt all that great for a wedding either.

I thought it was really sad to see Ali's exam results, all A's and A*s. I felt sorry for Justin as well with the whole Becca thing, did he get his B for english or didnt it say, i didnt see.

Lisa was so pathetic in tonights, i really cant stand her charactor at the minute.

Yeah I saw it too. Totally agree about Lisa - PATHETIC!
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

i saw it too. Frankie looked really nice. I wanted to screem at LIsa why was she so upset.

Lisa was pathetic, _ I can't stand that girl
    Louise is baaaaaaccccckkkk

i cant even understand what on earth she was having a tantrum for.

I agree, I don't think there was much need for her to have a tantrum! Although to be fair, I think she was more upset about what happened with Jake, and how shes hated because of it. And she has had psychological problems in the past, with her self harming and everything. But she might just be a spoilt brat lol! Shes one of my fave characters, but I don't like what the writers are doing to her at the moment!

I think she got upset because Ben knew that she wasn't happy about the wedding or the fact that he is best man but he still didn't call to make sure she was ok. Deep down she is probably just worried that he doesnt love her like she loves him and that she is 2nd best like in her previous relationships i.e. Jake and the collage guy and since she has has problems in the past it causes her to act out.

I reckon Lisa is loosing it!!!She goes crazy at the slightest thing at the moment!!!

Thread Information