Thread: Your eastenders ending competition (teenagers only)

Your eastenders ending competition (teenagers only)

Ever watched a scene and wished that it ended differently? This is your chance to create your original take on a defining EastEnders moment.

Choose one of the scenes below, imagine how it could have ended differently, film your two minute version and submit your short film. Be as imaginative as you like. The competition is open to 13-19 year olds only.

First Prize: A tour of the EastEnders set.
    Career advice from a Director

Two Runners Up: An autographed Square sign

The Scenes

You're Not My Mother!
    Kat and Zoe had a massive row over Zoe's plan to move to Spain. When Zoe screamed "You're not my mother", Kat desperately replied, "Yes I am!" How would you play out this scene?

Dennis and Sharon's revelation
    Dennis and Sharon shocked the Watts family with the revelation that they planned to run away together. Zoe and Den were furious. How could it all have been different?

Phil's Arrest
    Phil evaded the law for months. That is, until Ian found out. He grassed up Phil without a second thought. The police struggled to hold a furious Phil back from gloating Ian. How would you like to see this scene end?

Alfie Crashes Kat's Wedding
    Alfie risked life and limb to stop Kat from marrying the wrong man. He crashed the wedding and declared his love as she stood at the altar. How would you change this scene?

Vistit Eastenders competition for information on the rules and deadline.

Good Luck

xxx
    Last edited by Jake_Moon_Rox; 30-08-2005 at 20:11.
    Hiro: ...but you flying man! WHOOOOSSSHHH!
    Nathan: Would you keep it down?
    Hiro: ...whooooosh.

Thread Information