Page 50 of 221 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100150 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Episode Discussion - August to Oct

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Quote Originally Posted by Walford Queen
    If Sam goes down, she won't go down for as long as Chrissie.

If I was Sam I would feel it would be worth going down for a few years to see Chrissie locked up on a life sentence!
    Sam would not go down for long any way.. 6 months to a year,.,, personally I would love to see Chrissie dragged off in hand cuffs.. shes mean !!!

just watching the omnibus, as i always do lol! and did anyone else notice when sharon found out that chrissie owns all the vic, when she went to hug her, it looked like she was going to kill her first then she hugged her and i was like what?! lol anyways...

~*~Shannis will last 'FOREVER', i mean it!~*~
    ~*~x~*~Hailie~*~x~*~

Quote Originally Posted by hayzie
    just watching the omnibus, as i always do lol! and did anyone else notice when sharon found out that chrissie owns all the vic, when she went to hug her, it looked like she was going to kill her first then she hugged her and i was like what?! lol anyways...
    I figure Sharon will get Chrisse eventually, and wonder why she had wasted all her time singing praises what a great buddy Chrissie was

thats true, shes always saying what a great mate she is, yeah right!

~*~x~*~Hailie~*~x~*~

Quote Originally Posted by hayzie
    thats true, shes always saying what a great mate she is, yeah right!

would be a bad thing to happen to Chrissie to ask to see the signed deed.. and then swipe it from her and take it to a professional hand writing anaylis if any one is REALLY loosing it it isnt Sam its Chrissie.. she is gonna come apart in seams soon

Quote Originally Posted by justjodi
    Sam would not go down for long any way.. 6 months to a year,.,, personally I would love to see Chrissie dragged off in hand cuffs.. shes mean !!!
    Accessory before and after the murder; conspiracy to murder; assault. A lot more than 6 months to a year I think.

just re-watched fridays episode, the fight between sam and chrissie was so good! lol! and when chrissie pushed sam out of the vic and held her arms out like, 'what come on then, lets fight!' lol i was like wooo! i thought that was really good and the whole hair pulling thing was great, chrissie was like 'aaaaaaaah get off!' jumping up and down. how dare she pull those beautiful curls!

~*~x~*~Hailie~*~x~*~

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman
    Accessory before and after the murder; conspiracy to murder; assault. A lot more than 6 months to a year I think.
    there is alot more to this... if she cooperates with the law and spills the beans( she better be a grass to save her ), and she has no priors she will get a reduced sentence ( but that is in the states .. so I do not know how it works in the UK )

It doesn't work quite the same in the UK. We don't do deals in the way you do in the States. However, it is true that the court would tend to be more lenient on someone who had turned "Queen's Evidence" as it is called.

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman
    It doesn't work quite the same in the UK. We don't do deals in the way you do in the States. However, it is true that the court would tend to be more lenient on someone who had turned "Queen's Evidence" as it is called.
    Same rules apply in the states,, so I presume we are about the same in that instance.. however Soap opera law is quite different LOL..they do not have Judge John Deed

Thread Information