Page 46 of 58 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast

Thread: Letitia Dean and Nigel Harman quit

At the end of the day the show will go on. End of.

Was so shocked to hear this - all Nigel and Tish's comments recently seemed to imply that they wanted to stick around for a while and they will only have been back for 5 months after their much-hyped return.

I agree that Eastenders will not be axed because of these 2 characters leaving but I think that their departure, along with all the others at the end of this year, will lose Eastenders its spark. They must have an awful lot of amazing storylines and characters up their sleeves if they think they wll be able to improve on the dramatic events of this year. One thing I know for certain is that Eastenders is set to become a very different! Who knows if it will be in a good or bad way?

PS. Did anyone else hear Sara Cox's poem mourning the loss of Dennis - I didn't know whether to laugh or cry!!

Quote Originally Posted by judejude
    They've only been back five mins!!!
    I agree. They have been in and out of the show for a while. I accept that it may be a gruelling schedule but it is a little unfair on EE bosses who are just getting it back on it's feet and Sharon's departure will obviously limit the storylines with Phil and Grant. I can see that they think the grass is greener but Letitia has tried other things and EE is a steady,well paid role for her. Nigel has probably got other things lined up ( Bond would be good ) however
    his acting ability is limited and he should consider how lucky he is to get this part as he has only done it for a short while and could easily end up out of work and back at Sainsburys!!

I'm really upset with the news. I really am

There is more to the show than S&D I know but to be honest they are the only thing that maintains my interest. With them gone, I can watch an ep and not be that bothered if I miss it anymore.

There was so much potential for both of the. IVF, Dennis's past, Sharon meeting her natural parents and so on but instead given them shamble storylines and written them around sensationalised plots. The first being the love triangle and now the Den being dead. They both have a talent but they have been wasted IMO.

What a disapointment.

Quote Originally Posted by lilnick
    I agree. They have been in and out of the show for a while. I accept that it may be a gruelling schedule but it is a little unfair on EE bosses who are just getting it back on it's feet and Sharon's departure will obviously limit the storylines with Phil and Grant. I can see that they think the grass is greener but Letitia has tried other things and EE is a steady,well paid role for her. Nigel has probably got other things lined up ( Bond would be good ) however
    his acting ability is limited and he should consider how lucky he is to get this part as he has only done it for a short while and could easily end up out of work and back at Sainsburys!!
    I doubt Nigel has got much lined up, he's not the Best Actor around, he will probably come crying back to Eastenders in a few years when his career flops (that is if he doesn't get killed of)

Thank you Jessie Wallace

it still not on the ee website

IVE BEEN TO SEE GUYS AND DOLLS
    R.I.P Dennis Rickman i will really miss you

i think we all know why sharon will be returning without dennis... *coughs* sharongate!

Quote Originally Posted by bondboffin
    i think we all know why sharon will be returning without dennis... *coughs* sharongate!
    Nothing to do with her failure to get any work after the panto season then. She will meet the EE producers flutter her eyelids pout her lips put on her black jacket, make an outrageous salary demand and arrive back again to yet another SENSATIONAL storyline until the 2006 panto season

I was going to say What a DIVA!!! but it should be What a Divvie!!!!
    Last edited by alan45; 14-08-2005 at 11:39.
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Quote Originally Posted by alan45
    Nothing to do with her failure to get any work after the panto season then. She will meet the EE producers flutter her eyelids pout her lips put on her black jacket, make an outrageous salary demand and arrive back again to yet another SENSATIONAL storyline until the 2006 panto season

I was going to say What a DIVA!!! but it should be What a Divvie!!!!
    your a comical genius alan45! as much as i adore leitita dean i could see this hapeening!

she needs to stop this panto malarchy as everyone will gte bored of her character coming and going, whats better to do? nations 2nd/3rd best soap or a panto? or they need some reason to explain her yearly abscene around the festive season: maybe she goes to helf the samaritans in africa or something lol, imagine the diva doing that!

Quote Originally Posted by alan45
    Face facts they are going
    lol! Tell it like it is alan!
    Last edited by Chris_2k11; 14-08-2005 at 13:28.
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Thread Information