Page 36 of 58 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Thread: Letitia Dean and Nigel Harman quit

Quote Originally Posted by Walford Queen
    It's appeared on the BBC News website but not on the official EE homepage yet but I think it's only a matter of time.
    Undoubtedly the EE website hasn't been updated as its the weekend and we'll see an update on Monday.

Considering this is coming from BBC News itself. There is NO doubt to its authenticity!

Quote Originally Posted by i_luv_dennis
    if it not on the ee website by wednesday it is not true
    I think you are clutching at straws
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Half the Mitchells aren't even staying -- Grant's only back for a few weeks, and Sam's leaving in November. I agree it seems that's what they're doing, but when Peggy, Phil and Billy are the only Mitchells there it seems a bit bizarre.

I honestly think next the remaining Slaters will be gone, along with Johnny Allen. I hope not though, because we need some stability right now.

Once it's on the BBC news I think you can pretty much take it as true.

i no i am just hoping it is not true

IM HEARTBROKEN

IVE BEEN TO SEE GUYS AND DOLLS
    R.I.P Dennis Rickman i will really miss you

I'm sick of all these stories coming out of the woodwork blah blah blah it's every week!

"It has been announced that Walford Queen will be quitting SoapBoards in November to pursue other projects. "I have enjoyed my time playing Walford Queen, it's rare to find such a strong female character" the actress said. A spokesman for the board confirmed that she would be written out in an explosive storyline"

All of these articles are pretty much the same as the above outline and it's becoming a bit suspect!

not you aswell

this is the worst day ever

I'm sick of all these stories coming out of the woodwork blah blah blah it's every week!

"It has been announced that Walford Queen will be quitting SoapBoards in November to pursue other projects. "I have enjoyed my time playing Walford Queen, it's rare to find such a strong female character" the actress said. A spokesman for the board confirmed that she would be written out in an explosive storyline"

All of these articles are pretty much the same as the above outline and it's becoming a bit suspect!
    Medical School Guide Forums
    Soapboards approved link - rimmer

Like I said earlier in the thread, the Queen Vic will be off to Hollywood soon.

At this point, I don't think I even care who's in the cast - I just want a cast that stays pretty much the same for more than two weeks.

Thread Information