Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does anyone on here ride?

I have never rided a horse but i have rided a donkey , I would like to ride a horse though

$sTaCeY$

I have rode one of them mechanical bulls they have at fairs/festivals. They are great.

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    I rode from 6ish to 15 (thats how I got my huge behind!! )

Owned my own connemara cross from 13, went cross countrying, one day eventing etc. There was nothing better than to canter through the straw fields just after they'd been cutting, letting Lad (my horse) have the reins and just go for it - excellent. Didn't really ride again after he had to be put down, and plus by then I had discovered booze, fags and boys

i want to go riding and i have done for ages as i also want my own horse and my mate has 5 horses so shes dead lucky

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

Yeah i ride, i started when i was 18 months then rode til the age of 13/14 i got asked to represent Great Britain in the Mounted Games team, as thats what i did, MGA and Prince Phillip, did Pony Club as well, but i was ,mainly into doing the games.
    Unfortunately my games pony tore his tendon and basically just kept becomming lame, so i had to sell him.
    I stopped riding then bought a new pony last sept. I have one on loan as well til the end of this month but he is going back as im starting college in sept.

THANX TO VIXIE-LOU FOR THE GREAT BANNER!

Mounted Games? Always wanted to try them, but I doubt I'd be any good - No co-ordination!

We're lucky, the hacking around here's great (woods and fields all around!) but the traffic's terrible... Most of it's off road though. Nothing better than having a long canter through a field! Best feeling in the world, IMO!

Oh yes i love galloping across the fields, makes you forget about all your troubles. I go out hacking all the time on Cracker-Jack, his the one i have on loan, he's crazy! Im gonna miss doing that though when he goes. My pony Lacey is really untrustworthy, i cant take her out or anything as i dont know what she's going to do, she freaks at everything, i only ride her in the indoor school, had some pretty nasty falls already this year, so i have a pretty low confidence on her. Shes a great jumper though, but i dont really like jumping, all my games ponies were so fast they just galloped up to the jumps and stopped dead, and i used to come off, thats way im so scared of jumping.
    Its gonna take a while before i have the confidence i have on Jacko to be able to do things with Lacey, all my ponies ive evere had were push button ones, Lacey needs so much work.

Mounted Games is fab, i love it, ive gotta admit i was pretty good, it seems i had found the only thing i was good at, and if my old games pony Charm never had that fall and did his tendon in, maybe i would have been riding for Great Britain now, would have been my dream, i guess things happen for a reason though. I used to ride at Windsor Castle every year in my Prince Phillip team, and Herts County, East of England show. Did the World Individuals when i was about 11 came 2nd by 1 point, i had such a great time, id do it all over again if i could

THANX TO VIXIE-LOU FOR THE GREAT BANNER!

usd to when i was younger not anymore

id love to be able to riding my mate has her own horses so she is lucky
    ~*~Leanne Robert ~*~

Thread Information