Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ee and emmerdale ratings war

Quote Originally Posted by -x-x-abi-x-x-
    but why is it that only Eastenders are using it as an excuse? Them ratings are quite low for Emmerdale too, but they aren't using the blooming weather as the excuse!
    Them ratings are fairly decent for 'Emmerdale' actually and not what I'd consider to be low. When they get 8 million that's considered the average even when it isn't summer.

Quote Originally Posted by -x-x-abi-x-x-
    Most of the country has been in rain over the past week, and if they haven't it hasn't exactly been a heatwave. Surely if the soap was that good and the episode was that exciting, then people would look at it despite the weather, anyway?
    If people can't stand the heat indoors they won't stay in just for a TV programme. I would though because I'm an addict but I'm not the general consensus of people.
    Last edited by Treacle; 04-08-2005 at 17:52.

I've heard other people speaking about their progrmames saying the weather has affected their ratings
    Last edited by Treacle; 04-08-2005 at 17:53.

i know i would rather be in a beer garden if the weathers good! but thats just me, generally in summer more people spend time out doors, but then you get reports that we are spending more cash in supermarkets on beer than pubs, suggesting we are sitting in???????

Quote Originally Posted by Rach
    i know i would rather be in a beer garden if the weathers good! but thats just me, generally in summer more people spend time out doors, but then you get reports that we are spending more cash in supermarkets on beer than pubs, suggesting we are sitting in???????
    I might go out but I'll never miss EastEnders I'll always come indoors for it. I couldn't sit out in the garden knowing that it was on and I wasn't watching it

Thread Information