Thread: Who are the loosers??

Who are the loosers??

I was quite downhearted when i read the Beeb were closing their boards, it took me quite a while to learn the basics of the computer! But having spent just a couple of hours on these boards, reading posts, and replying to a few, i dont feel i have lost anything at all. I truly believe its the Beeb who has lost out, everyone on these boards seem to be very friendly, and polite,and i feel that its us ex-beeb board lovers who have gained loads, and the Beeb that has lost a great bunch of people!!!

I agree with that. These boards are so much better!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bonnie
    I was quite downhearted when i read the Beeb were closing their boards, it took me quite a while to learn the basics of the computer! But having spent just a couple of hours on these boards, reading posts, and replying to a few, i dont feel i have lost anything at all. I truly believe its the Beeb who has lost out, everyone on these boards seem to be very friendly, and polite,and i feel that its us ex-beeb board lovers who have gained loads, and the Beeb that has lost a great bunch of people!!!

I agree Bonnie, I posted something up about this saying how it could be a blessing in disguise actually. I'm not going to miss them. What I find strange now is it seems to be on moderation now, as when I post its getting a message saying the board is closed but messages will be posted. Maybe its just me!

i tried to join other boards but they took ages and errors kept coming up but this board is easy and simple

Sooz

Yes, you are right, i've tried to post too, and its not having any of it.

As Sooz says its a blessing in disguise, these boards are brill The BBC do have there reasons for closing. Complicated but still within reason There loss anyway

btw this should be in General Discussion!

Thread Information