Thread: Derek plans to become a recluse

Derek plans to become a recluse

Derek has decided that he has had enough of humans after his stay in the Big Brother house.

He and Eugene spent much of this morning in the pool engaged in political discussion punctuated by attempts by Derek to stay underwater for as long as possible.

After Derek had managed one minute and twenty-five second of submersion, Eugene announced, not for the first time, that he had had an interesting thought.

"That's a thought I've had," he boasted. "Literally just there. I suddenly thought about a little discomfort I had yesterday and erm...it just occurred to me what if when we come out of here, you know, there's been a small 'flu epidemic or something like that, and we all come out and get a cold.

"You get that when you go to university where there's suddenly a completely new mix of people form different places and everyone gets a cold for the first few weeks."

Having heard enough, Derek replied: "Well after this experience of having to live here for now nine weeks, I have absolutely no interest whatsoever in interacting with any other human being for a very long time to come.

"I shall become the recluse I've always wanted to be but never found the courage to be."
    Kurt Cobain, gone but not forgotten.

uh-oh, i hope we see Derek again once he's left the house...........i think...........
    Kurt Cobain, gone but not forgotten.

lol yeah Kitz

Thread Information