Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Someone dies in the 20th anniversary special!!!

lana does not die she leaves the week after the explosion to go back to canada with her parents.. don't know what the mag means about a memorial unless it is sky and her art work - something to remember her best friend by. my guess is the mags are trying to put us off finding out who does die although i can confirm it is gus who dies but they also find out the explosion didn't kill him as he was dead before, boyd is prime suspect and asks sky to give him an aliby.

it said on my tv guide that they have a leaving party for lana so she can't die

Quote Originally Posted by melmarshall858
    lana does not die she leaves the week after the explosion to go back to canada with her parents.. don't know what the mag means about a memorial unless it is sky and her art work - something to remember her best friend by. my guess is the mags are trying to put us off finding out who does die although i can confirm it is gus who dies but they also find out the explosion didn't kill him as he was dead before, boyd is prime suspect and asks sky to give him an aliby.
    I heard the same

Not sure if any of you know of these websites but they are really good and give detailed spoilers for Neighbours:

www.neighbours.com
    www.eriinsborough.com

They have a memorial for Lana because she leaves.

Boyd has schrizophenia.

gus dies but they discover he was already dead for the explosion leaving a who did it plot. Also my friend is in australia now and she said izzy is having an affair with ppaul robinson karl nearly catches them izzy has to sneak paul out of the house when Karl is in the shower. Karl then finds Paul's watch but izzy says it is a present for him. Also summer tries smoking boyd becomes obsessed with his image and starts making himself sicck after meals.

Charlie (Lynn's Dad) dies

It said in the Aussie mag of TVWeek that Karl Dies this week ( or at least he has a heartatack) not sure if he does die or not but he has a heartatack

He gets revived so he doesnt die.

Thread Information