DS article. New character Logan to be played by Matthew Backer - I understand that this will be the person who comes back with Melanie, when she returns in a few weeks:

Neighbours teases mysterious storyline for newcomer Logan
He has a "mysterious connection" to another character.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...ous-storyline/

Neighbours spoilers follow.

Neighbours newcomer Logan will have a mysterious storyline.

Through an announcement on social media, the soap teased that Logan, played by Matthew Backer, will arrive in Erinsborough with a "mysterious connection" to another Ramsay Street resident.

"We're very excited to welcome Matthew Backer to the cast," Neighbours wrote on Instagram.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C7BSrP6M...1-1c7a1dbe6f3e

"His character, Logan, will arrive in Erinsborough in the coming weeks, but what's his reason for showing up in town? And who does Logan have a mysterious connection to on Ramsay Street?"

Meanwhile, a show trailer released earlier this month suggested that Logan will form a romantic connection with Aaron Brennan following the death of Aaron's husband David Tanaka.

In the clip, Aaron is introduced to the newcomer, with Logan later telling him: "I can't even imagine what you?ve been through after you lost your partner."

Matthew teased to a fan on Instagram that while Ramsay Street "did welcome me with open arms", there was "a fair bit of suspicion" towards his character.

David actor Takaya Honda previously expressed a desire to see Aaron find love again.

"David loves Aaron too much to want Aaron to live the rest of his life lonely and sad because David's died [?] He absolutely wants Aaron to move on," he told Digital Spy.

"I don't know how quickly Aaron should move on, but it is Neighbours so it could be a week or two ? I don't know!"

Neighbours releases new episodes from Mondays to Thursdays for free on Amazon Freevee in the UK and US. In Australia, the show airs from Mondays to Thursdays at 4pm on Channel 10, with a 6.30pm repeat screening on 10 Peach.