Page 1120 of 1237 FirstFirst ... 12062010201070111011181119112011211122113011701220 ... LastLast
Results 11,191 to 11,200 of 12369

Thread: Emmerdale - Current Episode Discussion - III

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    I presume that Tom knows the lad that stole his car, which is why he took his mask off. Looked to old to be his son, is he a brother?
    Yes I got the impression he knew the guy, although he looked more like a kid.

Quote Originally Posted by johntrevor View Post
    Yes I got the impression he knew the guy, although he looked more like a kid.
    younger brother?

Pretty useless attack, some body grabs him from behind, he falls to the floor virtually unconcious, just about the worst fight scene ever.
    Not so much an attack, more like rugby practise. To be fair to him, they did kick him a few times once he was down. Even more stupid when he said it was leased.

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    younger brother?
    That's what I thought, a younger brother or a son. But I do not think he is old enough to have a son that age. According to Wiki he only has a younger sister, no brother. But then again characters are always finding unknown lost relatives, so maybe.
    Last edited by Son of Cain; 08-09-2023 at 16:45.

That Craig is a right creep the way he is manipulating Lydia. I wonder how long it will be before she tells someone?

I don't like the way Tom treats Belle, she deserves better.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to katie hunter For This Useful Post:

johntrevor (12-09-2023), lizann (11-09-2023)

Quote Originally Posted by katie hunter View Post
    That Craig is a right creep the way he is manipulating Lydia. I wonder how long it will be before she tells someone?

i keep thinking lydia will tell kim

The problem is that she is leting him get away with it. Sam is totally oblivious. If Samson became aware of the rape, he would ask her to keep quiet.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Dennis tanner For This Useful Post:

Son of Cain (12-09-2023)

I am finding more and more that there are very few Soap characters that I would like as real people. At the moment I think Gail is the only one, with possibly Jimmy and Rodney. They are either too stupid, too aggressive, too selfish, too miserable or busybodies. Even characters, like Tom, that start of quite nice, seem to develop unlikeable characteristics.

I find Craig, a sort of unbelievable character only brought in for a bit of drama. I think they are overdoing Lydia's saintly attitude too much for it to be real, and Sam's over enthusiastic attitude towards Craig, at the same time being totally oblivious to Lydia's obvious distress hard to believe.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

johntrevor (12-09-2023), Perdita (13-09-2023)

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    I am finding more and more that there are very few Soap characters that I would like as real people. At the moment I think Gail is the only one, with possibly Jimmy and Rodney. They are either too stupid, too aggressive, too selfish, too miserable or busybodies. Even characters, like Tom, that start of quite nice, seem to develop unlikeable characteristics.

I find Craig, a sort of unbelievable character only brought in for a bit of drama. I think they are overdoing Lydia's saintly attitude too much for it to be real, and Sam's over enthusiastic attitude towards Craig, at the same time being totally oblivious to Lydia's obvious distress hard to believe.
    Apparently even Gail is now going to have something she is hiding.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to johntrevor For This Useful Post:

Son of Cain (12-09-2023)

Apparently even Gail is now going to have something she is hiding.
    Yes, I did notice she was a bit upset last week and was not sure if I had missed what it was that she was upset about. Presuming we do not know yet. Neththeless at the moment I like her. Until they probably turn her into a lying, cheating gold digger. - Still I will enjoy her while I can.

Thread Information