Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Stephen Reid

he has Sarah's dna baby daddy results

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/cor...-baby-mystery/

Coronation Street villain Stephen Reid starts playing a role in Sarah Barlow's ongoing baby storyline next week.

Sarah is in for a shock when she realises that her scheming uncle is in possession of her DNA test results.

Viewers know that Sarah recently arranged a prenatal paternity test to determine whether the father of her unborn baby is her husband Adam Barlow or recent lover Damon Hay.

In the end, Sarah lied to Adam by claiming that the clinic had contacted her over the phone to confirm that he's the dad.

She then tore up the real results and put them in a bin outside Victoria Garden, deciding not to read them as she was better off not knowing.

Next week, Sarah decides to help Stephen after he's evicted from the flat that he has been sharing with Elaine Jones.

Friday's episode (July 21) saw Elaine decide that she couldn't trust Stephen anymore after uncovering various evidence of his deceit, so she ended their relationship.

When Sarah and her mum Gail pick up Stephen's things from the flat, she notices her paternity test results among his belongings.

This would appear to suggest that Stephen fished them out of the bin after Sarah thought she'd disposed of them forever.

How will Stephen explain himself if Sarah chooses to confront him? Has he read the results? And with a big week ahead for the Sarah and Adam story, could Stephen play a central role in the drama that's about to kick off?
    Last edited by Perdita; 22-07-2023 at 04:30.

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    Imagine my surprise!

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/cor...d-murder-plan/

Coronation Street killer Stephen Reid has found his next target. Images from the set of the ITV soap have shown that the killer will go after Tim Metcalfe next, after his mum Elaine recently called off her engagement to Stephen.

In one image, Stephen, played by Todd Boyce, is seen trying to strangle 'Tim' (actually actor Joe Duttine's stunt double) with a tie whilst he drives his car. Another behind-the-scenes shot shows Boyce posing with Duttine and the stunt double for a promo shot.

It's no surprise that Stephen would go after Tim, as last month the pair were involved in a violent brawl after Tim discovered that his mum's fianc? had forged life insurance documents in her name.

During the pair's scuffle, Stephen suffered a head injury which led to him being hospitalised and rushed into emergency surgery. Tim was arrested on suspicion of grievous bodily harm, but later released without charge.

When Stephen woke up he told police he had simply fallen and hit his head, meaning Tim was off the hook for good.

But despite Stephen lying to the police to protect her son, Elaine wasn't willing to take him back and she soon announced she'd be leaving Weatherfield temporarily to stay with a friend in order to get over the split.

Earlier this month Boyce spoke about how much fun he's been having playing the soap villain.

"I feel exhilarated more than exhausted, because it's just been so much fun," he told Inside Soap. "I love Corrie so much ? I'm such a huge fan. I grew up in Australia and it was always on ? it was really popular when I was a teenager there.

"I knew the characters, the cobbles, the world. I moved to the UK in 1989 ? since I was cast [as Stephen] in 1996, I've only ever missed an episode when I've been travelling. It's just a world that I love, and I pinch myself every day that I drive through the gates."
    Last edited by Perdita; 09-08-2023 at 04:04.

Could you please bring us some good news about this pitiful character such as his imminent demise!!!
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

lizann (10-08-2023), parkerman (09-08-2023)

Quote Originally Posted by alan45 View Post
    Could you please bring us some good news about this pitiful character such as his imminent demise!!!
    Yes, my finger is getting worn out!

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    Yes, my finger is getting worn out!
    Still it cuts down the length of each episode of Corrie. Good thing the fabulous Maureen Lipman is returning soon!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

parkerman (10-08-2023)

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/cor...overy-stephen/

Craig Tinker is set to make a grisly body discovery as part of the Stephen Reid storyline on Coronation Street.

The ITV soap is due to revisit Stephen's murder of Teddy Thompkins earlier this year in upcoming scenes, as his body is discovered in the canal.

New filming pictures show Craig finding a body hidden in the water, which comes after Tim Metcalfe follows Stephen to the site amid his suspicions over the killer.

Could Stephen finally be about to be caught out?

Last month, it was confirmed that Stephen's dark secrets will catch up with him, with the soap setting the stage for his downfall.

Stephen murdered Teddy after the latter discovered that Stephen had killed his son Leo, before hiding his body in a car roof box and then disposing of it in the canal. Stephen has since been spending months covering up his crimes amid many lies and near-misses.

Teasing his character's future, star Todd Boyce previously spoke about how Stephen's comeuppance could happen.

"We are going to see him start taking risks as he gets more desperate," he said. "His life is starting to unravel and it is going to be interesting to see how he deals with the pressure. He is bound to start making mistakes and that could be his undoing."

In other Coronation Street news, Craig actor Colson Smith has marked a milestone of 12 years on the soap with a throwback photo of his younger self to showcase his journey.
    Last edited by Perdita; 11-08-2023 at 13:53.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

lizann (12-08-2023)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/cor...overy-stephen/

Teasing his character's future, star Todd Boyce previously spoke about how Stephen's comeuppance could happen.

"We are going to see him start taking risks as he gets more desperate," he said. "His life is starting to unravel and it is going to be interesting to see how he deals with the pressure. He is bound to start making mistakes and that could be his undoing."
    "It's going to be interesting". -- NOT!!!! Just go!!!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

lizann (12-08-2023), parkerman (11-08-2023)

Where's Leo's body?

Thread Information