Thread: Ziggy Astoni (Sophie Dillman)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    DS article:

Home and Away character to share pregnancy news in emotional scenes
    "This wasn't part of the plan."

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/hom...toni-pregnant/

Home and Away spoilers follow at Australian pace.

Home and Away's Ziggy Astoni will share her surprise pregnancy news in upcoming scenes.

This week's episodes in Australia have seen Ziggy realise that she's expecting a baby ? just when she was least expecting it.

Recent episodes on Channel 7 have seen Ziggy decide to make a major change in her life, wanting to compete as a professional surfer after her previous success in a Summer Bay competition.

With the support of her boyfriend Dean Thompson, Ziggy decided that she'd start travelling up the coast to compete in different contests ? while keeping the Bay as her home.

In Thursday's episode in Australia, Ziggy was on a high after winning another competition and she excitedly shared the news with Dean upon her return home.

After going out surfing for fun in the Bay later on, Ziggy returned to the shore and became unsteady on her feet.

New doctor Bree Cameron was on hand to make sure that Ziggy was okay. Looking for a possible explanation, she asked Ziggy whether she could be pregnant.

Ziggy dismissed this, but took a pregnancy test to be certain when she returned home. After an anxious wait, she was shocked when the result came back positive.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ch_ha...2-98cc44a6e9a5

Home and Away bosses have released a new trailer (playable above) showing the aftermath of the cliffhanger, as Ziggy wrestles with how to tell Dean the truth.

Ziggy initially hides the positive pregnancy test as she waits for the right moment to tell Dean.

In a voiceover, she can be heard saying: "On the one hand, there's this wonderful dream. My dream, an amazing opportunity. And on the other, there's this obstacle, but it might be still as wonderful.

"I mean, this wasn't part of the plan. It wasn't even a blip on my radar."

Dean soon realises that something is on Ziggy's mind, so he urges her to open up. How will he respond when Ziggy explains that she's pregnant?

Home and Away fans in the UK will see these scenes on Channel 5 in October.

Home and Away airs weekdays at 1.45pm on Channel 5 and 6pm on 5STAR. First-look screenings air at 6.30pm on 5STAR and the show also streams on My5.

In Australia, the show airs Mondays to Thursdays at 7pm on Channel 7 and streams on 7plus.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (03-09-2022)

Thread Information