Thread: How Was Your Day? VII

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by swmc66 View Post
    I am always too scared to look up when i hear that this is happening . I got up early as usual today and my son was sat up and he said he had not slept all night. He has not been able to see at all at night and his day vision has gone worse. I quickly got him to A and E and then got to go to an eye clinic by 8am. They said that he had a piece of metal in his left eye and that he was one of 10% of the population that can easily tear their retina. But for now he is ok as they took the metal out. He is 18 and asked me to get him vitamins, carrots and carrot juice as his froends have been looking up on the internet. Just bought this stuff for him. He was worried he was about to go blind. It was awful. He did not want to tell me as he thinks i have too much already with caring for 4 other family members. Now i am going to try and sleep.
    Your poor son must be so worried about that eye, I am glad they were able to take the metal out. How on earth did that get in there? I guess he needs to go for regular check-ups now to make sure that the retina is ok. Hopefully you are going to have a break from worrying about your family and are able to get some well deserved rest.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (15-08-2017), Splashy (15-08-2017), swmc66 (15-08-2017)

Thread Information