Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
I am curious, Darren's article states "confirmation!! Drunk falls down the stairs at home and Later, Rebecca takes pity on him and takes him to the hospital"

The "and later" part, maybe she does not find him, could that Vic picture be posted to unnecessarily make it look like Vic is dragging him but maybe he has hurt himself after the fall and make it back to the Woolpack and Vic is helping (am I being overly optimistic) then the later part is PD goes to gloat and decides he isn't too good so takes him to A&E, I don't know but this is just another take on it,
hi paul just sent you a PM matty and calling all Robron Fans dont give up them i wont ever its all about Drama and i bet ED+IM will give us fans something back to keep us onside they know what a golden couple they have in Robron getting awards and have the greatest actors in our Danny+Ryan and i bet our Maxine wilkl get them back on track she will sort this mess out what the other writers have done for our Robron and she loves Robron as much as we do thats all stay postive it will all work out in the end