Thread: Coronation Street - Current Episode Discussion - IV

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KiwiMonkey View Post
    I don't remember getting the feeling that Steve hadn't considered Amy when talking Liz, I would have to watch it back to be certain on that though, and I'm not the best at reading situations anyway (I'm autistic so reading people is much more difficult for me). As I've said before do you think that a positive test result would make things any easier for Michelle or Leanne, knowing that the risk of their unborn children having the condition has increased? As I said I feel it would be better if Leanne hadn't of known until after Steve had spoken to someone and decided what he was doing about the test, after that he could have told both Leanne and Tracy and they both would have been a better position and would probably be able to feel slightly better about the situation, but of course it's a soap and things couldn't work out like that.
    No, obviously a positive result would be unlikely to make them feel better! However, at least they'd be better equipped to deal with the future (as Perdita pointed out). Fear of the unknown can be as terrifying as knowing the worst.

The main reason for wanting the test done would be because they're hoping for a negative result to set their minds at rest. The benefits of that far outweigh the risks of feeling slightly worse in my opinion.
    Last edited by Dazzle; 13-10-2016 at 19:17.

Thread Information