Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
Hollyoaks fans will see Cindy Longford's daughter Holly Cunningham return to the village next month, Digital Spy can confirm.

Actress and model Wallis Day is now playing the role of Holly, who is set to cause mischief as she arrives back home after two years away.

© Lime Pictures

Pictured: Wallis Day as Holly Cunningham.

Back from finishing school, Holly seems to be a well-mannered and sophisticated 14-year-old at first glance. However, her true bratty nature is soon revealed and it seems that she could be a mini-Cindy.

Having had a taste of the good life during her time away, Holly isn't prepared to give it up anytime soon - but her naughty antics will cause mayhem in the village.

Cindy, meanwhile, is oblivious to her daughter's faults and seems unaware that she is resented by Holly for her unstable childhood.

© Lime Pictures

Speaking of her new role, Day commented: "I am thrilled to have been cast as Holly Cunningham as I've been a fan of Hollyoaks for many years. The whole team have been so welcoming and really friendly - it's like being part of a large family and they've taught me so much already.

"Holly is a really exciting character with plenty of surprises up her sleeve, so you'd better watch to see what happens. I'm so grateful for this opportunity and I'm enjoying every minute!"

Holly's return scenes air on Wednesday, November 14 on Channel 4.

Meanwhile, Digital Spy can also confirm that the role of Dodger Savage's twin sister Sienna Blake has been recast.

Sienna will now be played by Anna Passey when she makes her debut on screen in November.

Pictured: Anna Passey.

Hollyoaks airs weeknights at 6.30pm on Channel 4, with first look screenings at 7pm on E4.

The pictures