Thread: All purpose soap storyline

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    With talk of crossovers in the air, I think it's time for a comeback myself....

"“This way, Prisoner Branning,” said the prison guard, “your cell is down the corridor here.”

“Good,” said Ronnie Branning (for, of course, it was she), “I deserve this. I hope you lock the door and throw away the key. I should be punished for ever for what I did. I don’t want you to let me out, even when my sentence comes to an end. I don’t deserve to be let out. Ever. Have you got that? Do you understand me?”

“Yes, yes, Prisoner Branning, whatever you say.”

“No I mean it. I did a terrible thing and I deserve to be punished. Just don’t let me out. OK?”

“Just a little further, Prisoner Branning. Your cell is at the end. You will be sharing it with a woman brought in for murder.”

“Good. I want to be in with a murderer. Perhaps she’ll murder me. I deserve it. I never want to leave here. I am really evil. I deserve to be locked up for ever. Do you hear me?”

They finally reach the cell and the prison guard opens the door. Inside is a red haired woman staring wildly into space. The guard shoves Ronnie in and shuts the door behind her.

“Hello, I’m Ronnie. I deserve to be here. I’m a terrible woman. They should never let me out.”

The red haired woman stared at her for a while and finally said, “My name is Fiz. I didn’t do it. My baby. John. It’s all wrong. Hope. Chesney. I can’t face it. I loved him. My daughter. I need her. I’ll never see her again. John. Hope. My baby. I can’t do it. In care. Adopted. John. Hope. I shouldn’t be here. She needs me. I’m innocent. Hope….” And so on for the next four or five hours.

Ronnie started banging on the door, “Let me out,” she yelled, “I’ve been punished enough. Please let me go home.”

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

alan45 (12-07-2011), Siobhan (12-07-2011)

Thread Information