Thread: Silent Witness

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by alan45 View Post
    However had you paid attention to Mondays episode you would have seen the killer LIMPING
    I didn't see that at all. The iplayer hasn't got Monday's episode up so I can't check.

I've caught up and I'm confused. This storyline is so different to previous episodes; it all seems so far-fetched and strange. I also have to question Harry shooting a guy six times then setting his body on fire. That's an incredibly difficult thing for anyone to do, let alone somebody who is a doctor. I get that he was under pressure to make the body seem to be his but this just doesn't sit right with me. Hungary is also a pretty random country to go to. Russia or any other European country I could understand but Hungary? Finally, I didn't like some of the scenes, like when Harry found Agnes, put her in a taxi supposedly going to the hospital, showing him in his hideout then quickly changing between all three in a completely random order. Just bloody bizarre that instead of the hospital they ended up in the hideout with no explanation for not going to the hospital with rapidly changing scenes.
    Thanks CrazyLea

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Abigail For This Useful Post:

parkerman (29-01-2011)

Thread Information