I think they were in Tess' office talking about Harry (at least its how it looked to me :S)

Sarah Evans - omg, totally agree with you there! Her attitude was frankly disgusting and you don't speak to anyone about a loved one like that, whether the partner is a colleague or not - if anything it made it worse that she was talking to a colleague about her like that - she should be more sympathetic, or not be in that job. Yes she is a doctor, but helllllooo - bedside manner love!

Where on earth did Louis' attitude come from?! Why did he start on Charlie like that - in the hope he'd be sent off like he was! Good on Jay I say, for pulling him up on it and making him shake Charlie's hand. I know teens go through attitude problems (my 16 yr old has a tendancy to be a bit hormonal too) but he would never dare speak to me like that or shove into me like that either. One min, Louis is all, love you dad, next he's like that and Charlie shouldn't be apologising (in a roundabout way) for his behaviour!

Where was May yesterday?? Saw a different side to Lenny yesterday - quite felt for him. Yuki - why did whatshername suddenly decide to take just him for a drink? He hadn't had a seemingly hard shift, although, she is his mentor I suppose :S)

Good to see Jordan stepping up too