Thread: Now You Know - S4 Episode 1

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Exclamation Now You Know - S4 Episode 1

The premier of season 4, NOW YOU KNOW

Have any of you seen this episode?
    =]=]

i caught it on youtube, while it was up (it's now been taken off due to copyright voilation or something) it was so good, everything you want packed into one episode.

the bits like this [[_ _]] have spoilers in them, if you want to read them just highlight them otherwise you dont have to i dont want to ruin it for you

some touching scenes with the 4 women talking about lynettes cancer.
    [[_the first lynette scene, and she is bald! completely shocked me (felicity is wearing a skin cap, she still has her hair) and she takes her wig off in the street to prove something to a bitchy lady and her friends see. its the :') scene. _]]
    hilarious susan scenes [[_ and she's pregnant!! _]]
    an even more hilarious bree and orson scene involving a fork wedged into bree's fake baby bump.
    carlos and gaby love scene (because theyre meant to be) [[_ they continue their affair and are about to run off together _]]
    mike and susan are married !
    edie..
    [[_ edie is alive, carlos rescues her and cant leave her for gabby because shes 'vunerable'. when is edie ever that?? lol _]]

the new family, the Mayfairs are mysterious and up to something. [[_ Katherines daughter Dylan remembers nothing about living in fairview, even though she was julies best friend _]]

episode discussion here?
    what did you guys think?

or if you havent seen it whens it airing in the UK?
    in australia it airs february but theres no way i could wait that long

xxxxxxxxxxxx
    Last edited by Lisa321; 04-10-2007 at 08:10. Reason: changed title :)

Thread Information