After Mikey proposed to Grace following their whirlwind romance on Big Brother, they didn't waste a moment before sharing details of the intimate moment when he asked her to marry him.

The TV couple told OK! magazine about how they picked a ring together in London's Hatton Garden and went to dinner at posh restaurant Mirabelle later that evening.

Grace, 21, currently appearing on Cirque De Celebrite, said: "When we got out of the house we went to Marbella for the weekend. While we were there we went to this restaurant where they had shells and pebbles decorating each of the tables. And there was one pebble that I really liked, so I took it."

Mikey, 23, continued: "So when she went to the toilet, I inscribed 'Marry me' on the pebble and hid it with my arm. I also put the ring in its box under a napkin ... Then Grace came back and I sat next to her and said: 'Look, I love you, you're the perfect girl for me'. And I moved my arm away and showed her the pebble."

Grace: "And I was: 'Yes! Yes! Yes! then I saw the ring and I was beaming from ear to ear."

Aww. Let's hope this one lasts.