Thread: Jake Heaven

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Jake Moon was one of the lovliest characters Eastenders has ever had, his personality was unique. All his life he suffered pain and "toruture" right up to the very end. Despite his "troubles" he was always there if someone needed help, caring and wanting to help. He always put his own needs second and those of others first, espec Danny then Ruby, both of whom caused him great heartache and pain. He worked through his heartaches, his troubles, tortures and pain which without doubt made him a very strong person.

It was not all bad for the lovely Mr Moon he did have some happiness and that was when he met Chrissie Watts who was the love of his life and the only woman he could ever of truly loved with all his heart. He had happiness and fun, albeit short, with Carly Watts and of course there were the good times he shared with brother Danny.

Jake didn't get the ending he deserved nor the one I wanted for him, he should of had his happiness not death. . The one that he was going off to find as he was now free to do so being at last free from "baggage" which he had to carry around with him all his life. There was just him now with no one to mop up after, no one's battles to fight, no one tohold him back and best of all there was no one to mess things up for him when something good was happening in his life. Jake was both happy, relieved and free in the end.

Jake Moon will now be filed away in my memory and remembered as one of the great characters of Eastenders, mainly because of his personality and the type of character he was. I will always remember that Tuesday episode when him and Carly had spontaneous sex, the scenes with cousin Alfie, they were fantastic together, Nana Moon, the flirty scenes with Chrissie, Johnny Allen, Pat (espec tha final scene) and of course the special Jake/Danny scenes.

Well done again to the lovely Joel Beckett who portrayed the character of Jake Moon splendidly.

p.s I am now free of Eastenders!!!
    Last edited by Babe14; 23-10-2006 at 07:57.

A Very Sexy and Brilliant Actor

Thread Information