Thread: Big Brother 7 - General Discussion

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Awwww Nikki and Pete are so adorable together! Its so sweet. I dont normally like relationships on BB but this is so much more then 'Mikey and Grcae' 'Imogen and Sezer' 'Maxwell and Saskia' 'Anthony and Craig' <<< lol. ect.

Everything is so cute, the "Cheese and Pickle snadwhich" "Everything last night was really cute its like romeo and juliet! (Hopefully not ended in the same way) You can tell its real because Pete has told everyone how long it takes him to actually like someone and be comfortable around them, he always says he likes to be friends first. But now he's admited he likes her Awwwwww!

Forgot to add: I thought Glyn was really sweet last night when he was crying in the diary room. You could tell they were real tears! Bless him he is so scared about facing the crowds. But they all have this year: Aisleyne, Lea, Imogen, Nikki... I dont think he'll get Booed and besides he's in the final and they hardly ever Boo then because its an achievement! (Though didnt mikosi get Booed??? And i think (But hope she dont) Aisleyne possibly will...)
    Last edited by xXxJessxXx; 13-08-2006 at 10:42.
    ~*~ Thanks to Collé For Banner ~*~

Thread Information