Quote Originally Posted by pinkbanana
And your reason for saying he is a 'crap' captain is?!
My reason is what does he do on the pitch. Nothing, he doesnt speak to anyone give out instructions. Hes only captain as Sven is to scared to change it. He can curl a free kick and even that hasnt been that good this season. When you watch Terry captain Chelsea or Dunne when he was captain of Ireland they were both instructing there players, even Micah Richards was a better captain and showed more leader ship skills than Becks when he was the Captain in the FA youth cup. distin has even been sent off when trying to get a referee to explain whet his teammate had done wrong. Its just my opinion but Beckham was shocking in this world cup not only should ha have been dropped as captain he should have been Dropped all together. Lennon is a far better player, sos Wright Phillips if he hadnt been left at home. They run up the wiong and make play like Joe cole on the Left, Like Damien duff or Trevor Sinclair.

Basically i dont reat Beckham. And i think hes overpaid muppet that needs to stop worrying about the way he looks.