Thread: Eventful beginnings

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Lightbulb Eventful beginnings

I began writing this the night Phil came back and was arrested, as i HATED ian for telling the police where Phil was, That was a really EVIL thing to do.
    so here we go, tell me what you think...........

Eventful beginnings

Part 1
    The rain began to fall, the raindrops hit the windscreen and the wipers swished musically.

She looked up and in the mirror, the lights blinding her eyes, she blinked but it was too late. The car swerved and shuddered as a body rolled over the hood and hit the wet windscreen smearing it with blood.
    She screamed the only sound to be heard but for the screeching of brakes on the wet road. Her heart bounded in the chest, blood ringing in her ears.

Ian lay in the wet cement, blood seeping out of his head and running away with the rain.

Freya sat back against the seat as the car swung to a holt, her breathing was fast and audible. She closed her eyes and swallowed back the panic she felt rising in her throat.

It was silent, eerie and cold. The loud knock on the window rang in her head and had her jumping in her seat, she looked into the brilliantly clear, icy blue eyes. She tore her gaze from his eyes to his mouth watching his lips move.
    She rolled down the window, taking a deep breath of the cold night air.
    Jake- are you all right?
    Freya- I... I... I...
    Jake- are you hurt? are you in shock?
    Freya- no I’m... I’m fine
    Danny- Jake it's Ian Beale
    Jake- ave you called an ambulance?
    Danny- All ready done
    Last edited by Angeldelight; 08-05-2005 at 14:51.
    Dennis Rickman 28/08/1974 - 31/12/2005

Thread Information