Thread: The Lost One

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The Lost One

basical continuing from my other scripted wiht the moon family but i've decied to move it on alot because it was starting to repeat it's self.

Christina sat in the living room on her own he house was quite...it was quite most of the time now, nana was out alot so were Jake and Alfie, dad had gone and left her forever and so had her sister. a tear ran down Christina cheek.she missed her dad so much but Johnny had nearly killed her dad and Jake.she was there she'd followed them and saw how close her dad was to death.Johnny had caucht her afterwards and told her to keep her mouth shut if she didn't want trouble.

she'd done as she was told, although she wanted to break his nose everytime she saw him in the square, but it wouldn't bring her dad back she didn't even know where he was he never rang she didn't even know if he was still alive after the time she saw him in the woods.Lindsey had left with her boyfriend and moved up Wales, so Christina didn't have her anymore.

Jake was always with Chrissie, she hated Chrissie and Chrissie hated her...but then again she had seen what Chrissie did to den..Chrissie just didn't know it, she had it on film Christina had ben upstairs muccking about with the camera trying to do a school project and she caucht the whole thing on film. only problem is that when ever she told Jake Chrissie was no good Jake just shouted at her. she hated life right now she really did.

Christina got up there was no point staying here the ghosts of dad kept creeping into her mind, she missed him so so much he always made things better for her. she got up put on a jena jaket and went to go see Alfie.

Christina:hiya
    Alfie: you alright darlin?
    Christina: yeah you?
    Alfie: i'm a bit busy right now Chris uh.. can you come talk to me later maybe
    Christina: yeah sure

Christina walked off she was always told 'go away for now' 'later' she walked to the park and layed down on the grass the sun shone andit was a warm day.she loved it when it was like this sunny and happy to bad she wasn't like that recently. suddenly a shadow came over her Christina sat up with a start... it was Jake

Jake: you with me, now
    Christina: A PLEASE WOULD BE NICE!
    she screamed and her uncles coldness towards her

Jake: don't start Christina just shut it, and come with me
    Christina what do i have to do?
    Jake: you have to help Chrissie in the bar
    Christina: oh get lost the day i help her pigs will fly
    Jake: Chris pack this up, you being a pain and quite frankly i don't want you around me at all recntly.
    Christina:I HATE YOU! JUST CAUSE MY DAD ISN'T HERE YOU THINK YOU CAN YELL YOUR HEAD OFF AT ME!

Christina was shaking now.

Jake: suit your self Chris, your a brat i i wish i didn't have to put up with you but i do because i promised you dad!

Jake stopped he shouldn't of said that, he didn't really mean it. he reached out to hug her .Christina just pusheed him way and slapped him.

Christina:I'LL PACK MY STUFF THEN OR BETTEER STILL I'LL DROP DEAD!

Jake just walked away and leftChristina to cool off, but Christina just burst into tears and fel to the ground she just wanted to cry she wanted a hug she hadn't had one in so long she wanted lindsey,she wanted someone to listen to her but most of all she wanted her dad
    Last edited by *Roxy*; 03-10-2005 at 17:36.
    *Roxy*

I've seen Friends Become Enemys right before my eyes!

Thread Information