I'd like Hayley to be with Kim but I'd also like it if she was with Scott, how one earth will she choose between the two? I suppose it could be a case of Hayley seeing one only as a mate and the other as a bit more..

Poor Kane now he's really in it up to his neck, why on earth didn't he just let his dad go when he pulled the car up and told him to get out? Kane has well and truely landed himself in it. Firstly he has made it known that he is short of cash by asking Hayley for extra shifts and Alf knows too because of the conversston between Hayley and Kane in the diner where Alf himself offered to help Kane out. Secondly he leaves work early because he felt unwell, of course Kane went straight home, unfortunately though there was no one in to give him an alibi, plus Kirsty is away. Then to top it off nicely he is caught with the money plus he went and put his finger prints all over the gun! So the big question now is will Gus do the right thing and come forward or will he let Kane take the wrap?